AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scammed in private show, CB support doesnt seem to want to help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lainlain

On the 20th of september i asked a cb model in a pm if she would get naked in a private show to which she responded yes too for 240 extra
The pvt show was 90tk per min and i thought she meant 240 token tip. I said okay i just need a bit more tokens

In the 2-3 minutes before we started the show she didnt correct herself or reclarify she only said "well."

I tipped 240 and started the show, to which she accepts and then says i meant 240 per minute.. she knew what i wanted and didnt think of changing the price before accepting
We stopped the show costing me 900 tokens since there is a 10 minute time lock, i got 1-2 minutes of the private before stopping which didnt have anything shown.
She now changed her pvt price to 240 per min and restarted it.. but now she puts on more clothes. Sits down and starts to lecture me on how i disrespected her and her rules? Im telling her that i broke no rules. I asked my questions and she replied with what she replied with and i accepted the requirements she set. I then continued to tell her that i will repory her for lying. She just responses i can sit here for another hour. And that she will not get naked.

Contactee CB support and ive gotten two replies one saying
The independent broadcaster declined your token refund request with the following response:

"I said that I would not dance naked for him, but he still took me in private, and I said that he could leave because I would not dance for him in the correspondence, it is clear that he wrote to me and I to him."

We apologize that we were unable to resolve your token dispute to your satisfaction..." broadcaster lied and support doesnt care

The next reply from them about 2 days later just saying i was banned for bullying and harrassment? I dont understand, did me asking why she was changing her mind and scamming me harrasment and bullying?

From what cb support has shown me they havent even read my part and only listening to this broadcaster.

Reactions: NotYou
yup and it was reopened, reviewed again and was found that i was not offensive, bullying, harrassing nor demanding and i was able to get the refund

thanks for the help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.