AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

scammer alert

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2011
I was on chaturbate as a performerlast night when I got the following person request a PM. A lot of this puts up red flags as a scam but I just wanted to post it somewhere others might see it so that they are on guard for these things.

I emailed chaturbate and they confirmed that this person was not an employee of chaturbate and that my account was fine. They also warned me that if someone tells me my cam is duplicated and they attempt to have me click on a link to view it to ignore it as it's a phising attempt.

Below is a copy of the PM so you can see what their scam attempt was.

Private conversation with cb_authorized_active_supp___
CB: What's up?
CB: Hello?
cb_authorized_active_supp___: I came to inform you that this account has been reported by some of our paid member this may cause of termination or be banned in our site.
cb_authorized_active_supp___: i will help you how you can fix this problem so you can still access this account sir ok let me know if you are ready.
CB: Reported for what? I kicked some cam girls looking to grab followers from me bu
CB: I'm ready but tell me what I did.
cb_authorized_active_supp___: sir we can tell you what they been reported okay all we need to know is if your willing to cooperate to fix this problem
CB: Yes I am willing
cb_authorized_active_supp___: kindly send us message in the email below.
cb_authorized_active_supp___: chaturbateofficialsupp
cb_authorized_active_supp___: @
cb_authorized_active_supp___: com
cb_authorized_active_supp___: aol
cb_authorized_active_supp___: _
cb_authorized_active_supp___: Let me know if you already send us message so we can check it and send you back the page where you can fix this issue of your account okay sir
CB: How do I know you're really from chaturbate? An aol account?
cb_authorized_active_supp___: sir i am one of the legit online support here
cb_authorized_active_supp___: and every support here have their own email okay
CB: So why don't you have a chaturbate email address?
cb_authorized_active_supp___: I came here not to fool you sir i came to assist you how you can fix this problem
CB: How do I know that?
cb_authorized_active_supp___: sir kindly send us message now and let me send you the page
cb_authorized_active_supp___: okay
cb_authorized_active_supp___: WARNING:: If you don't or won't do this in less than 30 minutes we will AUTOMATICALLY banned here in our site
cb_authorized_active_supp___:

cb_authorized_active_supp___: (posted a countdown gif)

cb_authorized_active_supp___: if you dont believe me sir that is the timer
CB: Just give me the link here. It's private chat.
cb_authorized_active_supp___: Sir i can give you the link here but you need to copy and paste it right
CB: I think I can do that.
cb_authorized_active_supp___: i need to use URL sir for me to make sure you will see the link and this is the very first time im going to allow a free member like you to get the link here
CB: SO where's this link?
cb_authorized_active_supp___: Link------->> REMOVED
cb_authorized_active_supp___: Link------->> REMOVED
cb_authorized_active_supp___: See the link sir copy and paste it without space in bit. ly
cb_authorized_active_supp___: And if you got the page all you need is filled out the FREE VERIFICATION PROCESS to re verify that your one of our exist or real owner of this account
cb_authorized_active_supp___: the page have 0.00 CHARGES which mean the page is 100% FREE okay sir
cb_authorized_active_supp___: And we wont allow you to pay for anything even for any cent
cb_authorized_active_supp___: Filled out it only and let me know if you FINISHED it
cb_authorized_active_supp___: and if you have any further QUESTIONS ask me okay sir
CB: you know what, I change my mind. Ban me now please.
cb_authorized_active_supp___: What is the problem let me know first sir
cb_authorized_active_supp___: if you said that because of the card page sir no need to worry
cb_authorized_active_supp___: The page is needed CC for verification and IDENTIFICATION process only
cb_authorized_active_supp___: You dont need to pay for anything sir we assure that
cb_authorized_active_supp___: And if you got charges you can sue us sir we will accept it
CB: You can't transmit a url with out a space? This is a scam. Ban me now or I'm banning you.
cb_authorized_active_supp___: Okay banned me try it sir
cb_authorized_active_supp___: wait for time limit to end you have the link and its ujp to you now sr

Cannot send message. User cb_authorized_active_supp___ is no longer in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.