AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SCAMMER ALERT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2020
Derry
www.onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@Oohlalanaomi
MFC Username
Oohlalanaomi
Chaturbate Username
Nay_and_dee
Let your cam friends know about this POS scammer. He frequented my MFC room. He ripped me off for $300. He will send you a screenshot of the payment and then tell you his account was suspended and he doesn’t know why. Ban him, block him, do NOT respond to any messages he sends you.
Skype name Nigel Fisher (live:.cid.7783c2fa1b2628e0), IG @ NaughtyVictor, and MFC username croc_swagger.
He’s probably on other cam sites, too.

Let your cam friends know about this POS scammer. He frequented my MFC room. He ripped me off for $300. He will send you a screenshot of the payment and then tell you his account was suspended and he doesn’t know why. Ban him, block him, do NOT respond to any messages he sends you.
Skype name Nigel Fisher (live:.cid.7783c2fa1b2628e0), IG @ NaughtyVictor, and MFC username croc_swagger.
He’s probably on other cam sites, too.
Sorry you have been had - thanks for the heads up.

Being scammed is part of the initiation to become a cam girl, it has happened to all of us. And if it hasnt yet, it will... Dont beat yourself up too much - just learn the lesson; never, ever do anything until you have hold of the payment. No matter how nice they are, or how regularly they come to you, or how much they have spent before. Dont trust anyone. Those who want your content, will pay for it up front - thats just the way it works, and everyone serious knows it.

Sorry you have been had - thanks for the heads up.

Being scammed is part of the initiation to become a cam girl, it has happened to all of us. And if it hasnt yet, it will... Dont beat yourself up too much - just learn the lesson; never, ever do anything until you have hold of the payment. No matter how nice they are, or how regularly they come to you, or how much they have spent before. Dont trust anyone. Those who want your content, will pay for it up front - thats just the way it works, and everyone serious knows it.
I think I’m more pissed off at myself tbh. Lol. But if I can F up this loser troll mf’s scam at all I’d be happy.

Reactions: Thatslut2712
Status
Not open for further replies.