AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SCAMMER ALERT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2022
A user on CB going by the name SmithyB2012 is a amazon scammer.

Requests you do a password show for him for 10 minutes, or do it via skype or snapchat, in exchange for goods from your amazon wishlist.

He will buy the items, get the show from you and then cancel his amazon order.

Please be aware of this scam ladies and gents, its becoming quite popular at the moment with many models i've spoken to having experienced it.

Remember, don't do a show until you have the goods.

Rule of thumb: Always only do shows on a cam site by accepting that cam site's payment.

Tokens.

No paypal, no Amazon wishlist/gift cards, no cashapp, no nothing other than tokens.

Can't get scammed that way. (Also will avoid you getting banned because those are against site TOS anyway)

Upvote 0
Amazing advice, all cam models need to hear before they get caught out.

If it seems too good to be true.... it usually is.

No matter how many times us models warn others about this, some of them still continue to do it because “nothing bad has happened so far.” There’s potential for scams, the member to find out your real name, and you getting banned from your cam site.

And when members say “Well I want you to get a bigger percentage of the money, bb”…okay, well see if the model is on OnlyFans or ManyVids. OF gives models 80%, and so does ManyVids’ “Make it rain” tip feature. I had a model friend on Streamate that I wanted to tip, but I can’t stand that 35% b.s. So I just went to her ManyVids page to give her a “Make it rain” tip.

Upvote 0
No matter how many times us models warn others about this, some of them still continue to do it because “nothing bad has happened so far.” There’s potential for scams, the member to find out your real name, and you getting banned from your cam site.

And when members say “Well I want you to get a bigger percentage of the money, bb”…okay, well see if the model is on OnlyFans or ManyVids. OF gives models 80%, and so does ManyVids’ “Make it rain” tip feature. I had a model friend on Streamate that I wanted to tip, but I can’t stand that 35% b.s. So I just went to her ManyVids page to give her a “Make it rain” tip.
Looks like i'll be looking into MAnyVids now!

I see both sides of the argument, yes it would be nice for the sites not to take a cut, but at the same time, other avenues leave you open to being scammed.

I guess, "each to their own" is the best way to put it. x

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.