AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scamming models for years and never gets banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 54799
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 54799

For almost 2 years i reported user joyoflife2000 to the support center. He uses many names but is easy to recognize.
In new rooms he starts modbegging, when becomming moderator -> he will spam the chat so the model cant see warnings from users -> mostly he is in the room with 3 / 4 other grey accounts sying things as; what a good moderator etc... -> he will advice the model to set a password on the room or set a ticketshow -> in password show he can do horrible things like blackmailing models if she doesnt do what he wants / ticketshow he is mod so he has a free show with probably not a single tipper. Most of my friends on Chaturbnate know this guy too and report him too but nothing changes. How is this possible?

Attachments

• joyoflife.jpg
    joyoflife.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 58
  • proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 57
  • joyoflife-proof.jpg
    joyoflife-proof.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 59
  • joyoflife-scam.jpg
    joyoflife-scam.jpg
    961.9 KB · Views: 61
The name "jjohnson" rings a bell for me, or at least a model I visit had huge problems with someone with that name or similar, I contacted @punker barbie about him and all his accounts he made to harass this ONE model, this guy seems like he may be the same.
If you are able to view his profile, where does the country for his location say he is from?

Not sure if he ever scammed this model I am referring to, she had been there for 3 years but she as just too nice.
However this guy seems very similar, this is the guy I am referring to - this was his main account

Now obviously they may be completely different, however, I don't mind posting this guy's account for 1) he is still banned, and 2) he was shockingly awful to her, even though he was her mod for 3 years..

Edit:
Just to say, I never saw evidence of any kind of "my guy" to be doing anything like this, but I only saw him with this one model so no idea if he went to others and tried doing what you have posted or whatever else. But it's shocking what these guys will do.

Upvote 0
Well i just dont like it that this person is abusing and also hurting models for years and chaturbate doesnt do anything about him.
When a girl cheats me i write support and i get my lost tokens back in 24 hours but when a model gets cheated by a guy like this nothing happens.

Reactions: miadanes369
Upvote 0
I agree with this part.. "When a girl cheats me i write support and i get my lost tokens back in 24 hours but when a model gets cheated by a guy like this nothing happens."
I was bullied , by couple, which are also on Chaturbate - they didn't ban their main account as punishment , but they did ban some of their fake accounts.
It's so easy to make fake account and I was easy target because I was too nice.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.