AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scar Coverage

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dermablend is a company that makes foundation intended for use on the body if you prefer to cover scars. However, most people either don't notice or have enough manners to not mention them, so I'd recommend trying out a shift without covering them to see how it goes.

I have scars across both breasts from a reduction, as well as scars on my abdomen from having my gallbladder removed, and random scars from just being a clumsy person, and they don't get brought up 95% of the time. Every so often, I do have someone notice the reduction scars, but they approach it with curiosity, often wondering my pre-surgery size, and are polite in how they ask.

Hey girls, MysAngel you can try "
Double Wear
Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body SPF 15
" by estee lauder, i have a friend who had scars from a tummy tuck and liposuction and she was very pleased with the results.

Reactions: MysAngel
I don't have scars but I get bruises on my legs all the fucking time, I don't know how they appear!! To cover them I use Master Camo by Maybeline, basically you cover the color of your scar with the opposite color (green if your skin is red, peach if it's blue, yellow if it's purple...) then I put foundation on it, and it almost dissapears. Just need to be careful not to rub my legs too hard ^^

Hope it helps a little :)

I'm literally riddled with scars. Stretchmarks and scars from injuries, my body is just covered in them. Covering up with makeup just is not a smart or affordable idea because it would take hundreds of dollars and obscene amounts of time. When I learned to just roll with it and tell the haters to go fuck a cactus, it worked substantially better for my bottom line income wise. I let my scars show. Assholes get blocked so fast they get irreparable whiplash.

Thank you everyone for all the advice and giving me more confidence to just me

Trz to make them funny looking draw a cat head or a puppy or whatever you can on it :) until you get enough confidence to not worry anymore. I have a scar on my tummy ( that now its not anymore so visible) i used to draw a dick with balls on it, members asked why , i told them ist to show how big i like it :)

Trz to make them funny looking draw a cat head or a puppy or whatever you can on it :) until you get enough confidence to not worry anymore. I have a scar on my tummy ( that now its not anymore so visible) i used to draw a dick with balls on it, members asked why , i told them ist to show how big i like it :)
I love this. I hadn’t thought of that

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
I have stretch marks too, usually I don't worry about them but when I'm having a day where my confidence is down I use a self-tanner It doesn't completely cover them but I notice them a lot less

Reactions: SaffronBurke
It's down to personal choice. Want to cover up? Do it. Don't want to cover up? Don't. Makeup is expensive though, and rubs off on beds/hands/etc.

Scars are a lot like tattoos: you notice them at first in others, and then it becomes such a normal part of them and their skin that it's not eye-catching any more.

This is coming from someone who has a lot of (mostly white/faded, but a couple of red) scars on my body; has both dated a serious cutter and someone with tattoo sleeves respectively. You simply stop considering it after a while unless something new is added or it changes overnight. Kind of like somebody getting a new haircut/hairstyle - you probably don't notice their hair until that happens :blush:
And tbh, I had mild complaints and questions about the black arm sleeve I was wearing to cover up the most visible ones, so expect that if you try covering them up with detached clothing. My latest are almost half a year old but their stark redness and size makes them look like they were made last week, so I covered up out of politeness to avoid people thinking I was seeking pity from something recent. Guess what? I had 0 comments about my scars when I took the sleeve off.

For most scars, their placement is obvious; people understand and respect what's happened, whether it's from surgery or something else, and if someone asks about it, the world's not gonna end. They're probably just curious about how it happened, why it happened. Interested people want to know the full story, but you're never obligated to answer or even acknowledge the comment in chat.

It happened, we got the scars to show it; we can't undo it, so we move on. I hope you feel 100% comfortable in your skin someday soon. It won't be overnight, so please be patient with yourself. Take care! :)

It's down to personal choice. Want to cover up? Do it. Don't want to cover up? Don't. Makeup is expensive though, and rubs off on beds/hands/etc.

Scars are a lot like tattoos: you notice them at first in others, and then it becomes such a normal part of them and their skin that it's not eye-catching any more.

This is coming from someone who has a lot of (mostly white/faded, but a couple of red) scars on my body; has both dated a serious cutter and someone with tattoo sleeves respectively. You simply stop considering it after a while unless something new is added or it changes overnight. Kind of like somebody getting a new haircut/hairstyle - you probably don't notice their hair until that happens :blush:
And tbh, I had mild complaints and questions about the black arm sleeve I was wearing to cover up the most visible ones, so expect that if you try covering them up with detached clothing. My latest are almost half a year old but their stark redness and size makes them look like they were made last week, so I covered up out of politeness to avoid people thinking I was seeking pity from something recent. Guess what? I had 0 comments about my scars when I took the sleeve off.

For most scars, their placement is obvious; people understand and respect what's happened, whether it's from surgery or something else, and if someone asks about it, the world's not gonna end. They're probably just curious about how it happened, why it happened. Interested people want to know the full story, but you're never obligated to answer or even acknowledge the comment in chat.

It happened, we got the scars to show it; we can't undo it, so we move on. I hope you feel 100% comfortable in your skin someday soon. It won't be overnight, so please be patient with yourself. Take care! :)
Thank you so much for that. It means a lot. It’s definitely something Im working on. Once I know people, it doesn’t bother me much. So I guess I just gotta hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.