AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scared I'm Terminated, but dont know why or how to know!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2021
Hey friends, I can't log into my Streamate account about 2 hours after a wonderful stream today. I've enjoyed working for them for about 8 years and never had anything like this happen. It wont let me log in and says "your Account has been Closed'' UH OH!! I take their Code of Conduct very seriously but am afraid there might be a misunderstanding on my half or maybe my streaming equipment was screwed up and I need to fix it? I wrote asking customer support asking what's going on, but I was just curious if anyone has had anything like this happen. I have not received any word from them yet, if I did do something wrong would they write me to let me know so I could explain it was an accident? I'm scared, I love my clients and this job so much. If anyone has advice or can help me please reach out, thank you so much.

Sad Arrested Development GIF

Hey friends, I can't log into my Streamate account about 2 hours after a wonderful stream today. I've enjoyed working for them for about 8 years and never had anything like this happen. It wont let me log in and says "your Account has been Closed'' UH OH!! I take their Code of Conduct very seriously but am afraid there might be a misunderstanding on my half or maybe my streaming equipment was screwed up and I need to fix it? I wrote asking customer support asking what's going on, but I was just curious if anyone has had anything like this happen. I have not received any word from them yet, if I did do something wrong would they write me to let me know so I could explain it was an accident? I'm scared, I love my clients and this job so much. If anyone has advice or can help me please reach out, thank you so much.

So sorry this is happening. Email Liz@streamate.com

Reactions: LittleLei
Upvote 0

Hey there, did you finally get a response from our end on your situation?

Upvote 0

Hi there! Did yours get resolved? I got an email today too and told me that my account has been closed because of probihited roleplay when roleplay is my least favorite thing to do and i don’t even know when that happened. I’m really confused so had to email them back and asking for their response.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: MonaMonet
Upvote 0
Hi there! Did yours get resolved? I got an email today too and told me that my account has been closed because of probihited roleplay when roleplay is my least favorite thing to do and i don’t even know when that happened. I’m really confused so had to email them back and asking for their response.
I’m going through the exact same thing. November 11 they closed my account to Immediately too. For stupid roleplay. I hate playing roleplay anyways and this happens. So sad. No more warnings for this is just stupid. When Therese girls doing nasty stuff and soliciting.

Upvote 0
I’m going through the exact same thing. November 11 they closed my account to Immediately too. For stupid roleplay. I hate playing roleplay anyways and this happens. So sad. No more warnings for this is just stupid. When Therese girls doing nasty stuff and soliciting.
Hi Vegas_alibi! Have you tried reaching out to them? Are you working on streamate too? And when did they closed your account?

Upvote 0
Hi Vegas_alibi! Have you tried reaching out to them? Are you working on streamate too? And when did they closed your
Hi Vegas_alibi! Have you tried reaching out to them? Are you working on streamate too? And when did they closed your account?
Hello my account has been closed permanently today ,, I am so stressed , they closed it because i did a prohibited roleplay ,, while we were on ahow I just called him'' Daddy ''and but I never done any ageplay , I am so confused to be honest , i have been working in streamate for 5 yrs now and always been cautious, But this only happen just now,

Upvote 0
please I needed help what to do and what not to do ,, I used to call my fans, "Sir or Mister "but some fans there has "Daddy" nickname so I accidently called Daddy while i was in a roleplay ,, If I know this, I could have block those guys, I swear to myself i will never do that again

Upvote 0
please I needed help what to do and what not to do ,, I used to call my fans, "Sir or Mister "but some fans there has "Daddy" nickname so I accidently called Daddy while i was in a roleplay ,, If I know this, I could have block those guys, I swear to myself i will never do that again
It’s okey to call someone a daddy as long as it’s not related to incest roleplay. I called most of my clients daddy coz I don’t remember their names lol. If someone started talking about incest sex roleplay or roleplay with underage theme on it then be aware and report them right away to protect your account

Upvote 0
SM is my best site $$ wise and regular wise. It's my #1 site.
Because of these "banned" stories, I no longer offer any roleplay of any kind. If a user comes into my room with a name like "daddymike" or anything with "daddy" in it, I don't say it at all. I definitely don't type it. The ONLY thing I type is the occasional "BRB" I'm running a tight ship and don't tolerate anything remotely against the TOS
I don't trust anything anymore. One model says one thing, then another says something else, then a model gets banned for something in very grey area and another does not.
so, No thanks, I'd like to be the model who does not.
Tread lightly on Streamate

Upvote 0
SM is my best site $$ wise and regular wise. It's my #1 site.
Because of these "banned" stories, I no longer offer any roleplay of any kind. If a user comes into my room with a name like "daddymike" or anything with "daddy" in it, I don't say it at all. I definitely don't type it. The ONLY thing I type is the occasional "BRB" I'm running a tight ship and don't tolerate anything remotely against the TOS
I don't trust anything anymore. One model says one thing, then another says something else, then a model gets banned for something in very grey area and another does not.
so, No thanks, I'd like to be the model who does not.
Tread lightly on Streamate
AI integration means bots are gonna auto do stuff, and support is likely too backed up to have the time to look into each individual case very quickly, if at all. So, yes, This ^^^^^^^^^.

Upvote 0

I haven't been banned from SM, well, not yet anyway, but I do private shows with a couple of models out there on SM when I'm offline or looking for some pre-working online "motivation." How's this for interesting? Some of the people who have paid me for a private show/s were former models who were unfortunately banned. 5 reasons why:

1. Accidentally showed nudity and didn't realize it at the time. Example: My nuts fell out of my briefs.
2. Sleeping. Model thought he was offline but his webcam, unfortunately for him, was still online.
3. Model thought he was offline but his cam was still online when the model was having a personal convo on his cellphone.
4. Something underage mentioned. Possibly a reference to something.
5. Made an inappropriate/offensive comment/s that caused a member to complain to support.

Contact support. If they don't respond within a couple of days, send another email/s until you receive a response/s. Send an email early in the week since it might take more than 2 days if you send an email over the weekend.

Since this is an older message, I hope you're working again and hope all is well. If you're still banned, it unfortunately is what it is, and try to find another website where you can be successful, and/or multi-cam. I hope everything I mentioned was helpful.

Upvote 0
I haven't been banned from SM, well, not yet anyway, but I do private shows with a couple of models out there on SM when I'm offline or looking for some pre-working online "motivation." How's this for interesting? Some of the people who have paid me for a private show/s were former models who were unfortunately banned. 5 reasons why:

1. Accidentally showed nudity and didn't realize it at the time. Example: My nuts fell out of my briefs.
2. Sleeping. Model thought he was offline but his webcam, unfortunately for him, was still online.
3. Model thought he was offline but his cam was still online when the model was having a personal convo on his cellphone.
4. Something underage mentioned. Possibly a reference to something.
5. Made an inappropriate/offensive comment/s that caused a member to complain to support.

Contact support. If they don't respond within a couple of days, send another email/s until you receive a response/s. Send an email early in the week since it might take more than 2 days if you send an email over the weekend.

Since this is an older message, I hope you're working again and hope all is well. If you're still banned, it unfortunately is what it is, and try to find another website where you can be successful, and/or multi-cam. I hope everything I mentioned was helpful.
Don't forget about animals...Ive been suspended twice by Sm because my dog was on cam. Second time was a bit unfair because admins caught my dog for a couple of seconds in the countdown, between private and free chat!

Upvote 0
Don't forget about animals...Ive been suspended twice by Sm because my dog was on cam. Second time was a bit unfair because admins caught my dog for a couple of seconds in the countdown, between private and free chat!
Forgot to mention that one. Thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: Ann12
Upvote 0

i was having an issue too. but i didnt recieve any email.
i respect the code of conduct and always says no when they ask for my information. i never agreed on rapeplay or any underage play..
i emailed them already and waiting for a reply. i just hope i can continue working in streamate 🥺

Upvote 0
Hi! How long were you suspended for that?
Sometimes they run by for some reason and it already causes stress because they appeared for a second

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.