AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Schedules

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2022
Hello,for a while i ve been keep changing my schedule in order to see what would be the best ,i don t see any chance no matter what shift i am trying,is start to get frustrated to be honest

i know for many of us isn t a good period,but still ,how can be so bad ,i would appreciate if you would share your experience and let me know on what time/schedule you are working and how many hours

Thank you in advance !

What I've learned is that you have to pick a time and stick with it! Stay online for 4hrs minimum. You just need to gain an audience so logging on at the same time is your best bet. Also, try again in a few months, it's slow for everyone!

you're gonna find that no matter how long you do this you'll have extremely slow months and extremely good months. It's never ever consistent. It's different for every model as well. My worst month can be someone else's best! Not sure how long you've been camming but that's what I've noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.