AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Screenshots on other sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolazbabe

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 1, 2017
Over the Rainbow
MFC Username
lola_roz
Chaturbate Username
lolaroz
Im still new to everything but I recently found myself on other sites, photos from the show to video, and I’m wondering how i can avoid this or if it’s something I’ll have to be okay with going forward.
I know DMCA is a thing but is there anything else i should be doing?

It’s part of the job. People are going to record you and post it on sites, not much you can do to “prevent” it. You could get programs like Manycam to add your name/watermark to your feed so when pictures and videos get posted it can at least maybe drive the traffic back to your room.

Yeah its going to happen...A LOT! You can try DMCA takedown requests if you wish, but I don't think you'll ever be able to get all of your stolen content removed, as a lot of sites ignore these. Look at it in a positive light, as free advertising, which will hopefully lead to more traffic to your room :giggle:

I used to get super annoyed by the sotes that appear to be trying to use your free shows to sell monthly subscriptions to their sites and such, but at the end of the day it doesn't really affect your income. Your fans and regulars will always want to spend their money on you and these sites tend to post your full username along with the site your using, so hopefully anyone who comes accross them will just lool for you on your main camming site anyway :h:

If your more worried about the privacy side of things then definitely apply for verified model status on here if you haven't already...

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/forums/models-request-verification-here.71/

Once you do, there is a lot of help taking you through the steps on how to go about getting your content removed, along with lots of other amazing advice for new models.

Good luck!

• Helpful!
Reactions: lolazbabe
I found 85 of my videos from chaturbate on another site called ***** this website have a lot of cam models videos and pic's they are selling it's. I get worried on going to CB this day.

This is a public forum, and it’s not a good idea to be announcing to everyone the name of the website which has your (and other models’) stolen content.

I found 85 of my videos from chaturbate on another site called videome.com this website have a lot of cam models videos and pic's they are selling it's. I get worried on going to CB this day.
That's my worry but at the same time I really enjoy what I do. Where else do you cam? (if thats okay to ask) I know a lot of people are on MFC but I heard it's harder to start out on there so I haven't started on there yet.

Yeah its going to happen...A LOT! You can try DMCA takedown requests if you wish, but I don't think you'll ever be able to get all of your stolen content removed, as a lot of sites ignore these. Look at it in a positive light, as free advertising, which will hopefully lead to more traffic to your room :giggle:

I used to get super annoyed by the sotes that appear to be trying to use your free shows to sell monthly subscriptions to their sites and such, but at the end of the day it doesn't really affect your income. Your fans and regulars will always want to spend their money on you and these sites tend to post your full username along with the site your using, so hopefully anyone who comes accross them will just lool for you on your main camming site anyway :h:

If your more worried about the privacy side of things then definitely apply for verified model status on here if you haven't already...

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/forums/models-request-verification-here.71/

Once you do, there is a lot of help taking you through the steps on how to go about getting your content removed, along with lots of other amazing advice for new models.

Good luck!
Thank you! I'm definitely going to apply to be verified soon I just want to get the hang of everything around here :shame: You've definitely calmed my nerves a little about the whole thing. All publicity is good publicity as they say!

Status
Not open for further replies.