AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scrollbars showing up on embeds.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2019
cbhours.com
Twitter Username
@cbhours_com
Ticket#20867971 @punker barbie

I explained in the ticket that embed iframes now have scrollbars. For example if you go to an embed page like this one: https://chaturbate.com/fullvideo/?t...nabel054&disable_sound=1&mobileRedirect=never you clearly see scrollbars specially in google chrome but less obvious in firefox.

Their response was to go into my system settings:
Windows: From the start menu, visit Ease of Access -> Display. Check the 'Automatically hide scrollbars' setting and try turning the switch the opposite of how it is currently set.

Mac: Open System Preferences > General, find the 'Show scroll bars' section and select 'When scrolling'.

So rather than fixing the problem they want the entire world to hide scrollbars?

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

I explained it to them again and they responded again:

We're sorry for the inconvenience. We no longer see the scroll bars when system settings suggested are modified. Please try adjusting these settings and let us know if the scroll bars are still there after doing so.

• Wat?!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Status
Not open for further replies.