AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Search models by Levels ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2020
Hello

Is there any way, either within CB or app, to search models by the intensity levels of their Lovense?

Say for example I wanted to make sure I only saw models whose device responded for 10 seconds for a 15 token tip.

Same with all tip values.

It seems to me this is such a basic idea. However, I can't find any filter or way to do this.

Oh, and this is NOT for pvt shows. Wouldn't each model have their values set, and it would seem like an easy feature.

Please let me know.

Thank you very much !

I doubt this is possible to create and what would it be based on anyway? I mean, some models don't update their app/bot settings to reflect their toy settings, so you think you're tipping for a 10 second but in reality, they have changed it to 5 seconds but forgot to update it.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Stronger doesn't always mean better, It's like volume on your headphones, most people would hate listening to their music at 100% volume.

Could some models have it off? Using 1%? Sure. If you care about that, maybe look for models with Lovense Domi. Cause you can see how that vibrates.

Or just look for models who do direct control, or two way interactive. Though most of these models are on sky privates.

Upvote 0
Stronger doesn't always mean better
yes, and each model use and react differently with a toy.

just one example, with a Nora, one thought that if she pressed it closer on her it would be better but in the contrary the pressure made it vibrating smoother, blocking the vibrations.

Also older lush react on actual sound of tip and sometime, fast tipping 1s can make it vibrate higher than a single 15 or 100 :/

Upvote 0
Stronger doesn't always mean better
That's for sure. Speaking from personal experience, stronger wrecks your cunt after 30 minutes of on and off use. Our vaginas aren't made out of steel. Lol.

Upvote 0
That's for sure. Speaking from personal experience, stronger wrecks your cunt after 30 minutes of on and off use. Our vaginas aren't made out of steel. Lol.

May I also ask, I am really unsure but...
Is it also a case of the "more experienced you are" at using sex toys (vibrators) the less effect the lower settings will have on you? And by experience, I literally just mean in your own personal life. Some women are very open and use them both on their own or with partners (I don't just mean lovense products, I mean any vibrating) whereas some women and couples have never used it/them, or maybe only once or twice.

Upvote 0
May I also ask, I am really unsure but...
Is it also a case of the "more experienced you are" at using sex toys (vibrators) the less effect the lower settings will have on you?

Vagina owner who uses sex toys and former sex educator here - No, it's not true at all. You can get temporarily desensitised to certain kind of stimulation but unless you actually physically hurt yourself (and it would be difficult to hurt yourself with a lush of or a similar toy) a few hours of rest should be enough to reverse that.

No matter what genitals you have it is possible to condition yourself to use certain kind of stimulation which can make orgasming difficult unless you do *that exact specific thing*, so if that thing happens to be higher setting on their toy then yes, there might be a situation when someone who used to orgasm from lower level now needs a higher one but it's not because of how our bodies react to toys, but because of how our bodies and brains react to using only one type of stimulation all the time. It is also fairly easily reversible with time by switching things up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.