AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Searching for people to cam/make clips with in Vancouver, BC.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2017
Hello hello! Hopefully this is the right place to post this, if not, apologies and feel free to delete/move. I make clips on Manyvids and am in the process of setting up C4S, and cam on Streamate. I'm looking for people in the area (I don't drive, so outside of Vancouver won't work for me unless you can come to me). The main thing I'm looking for is guys to do content trade with (my vids with guys in them sell waaaaay better than any of my other videos for whatever reason) but I'm definitely open to people of any gender who are cool to make clips and do the occasional live cam show with!

About me: I'm 27, into film and the arts, pretty mellow, down to make kink, vanilla, and fetish clips. You can creep me and contact me via Twitter at www.twitter.com/yourmilarose

Locking this for now, would probably be better to wait until you're verified and post in the Models Only section, or an advertise here thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.