AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

searching girls on mfc/cb or streamate who have hairy legs,armpits

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2017
Hi, i'm french so sorry for my bad english.
I visit frequently camgirl website and i'm a huge fan of hairy girls (arms,armpits,legs,tummy....).

However, I find it hard to find hairy girls on its sites because it's not really usual to be an hairy girl.

So I come here to ask you if you are a hairy girl on this sites or if you know hairy girl on camgirl website ?

thank you in advance for your answers !!! :cat:

Hello! I've got hairy parts, and you're welcome to take a gander at them in a private on MFC, or even buy some of my hairy fetish videos.

Hey! I'm hairy. I typically work on CB, same name. I have an MFC account but I'm not on there much. I also have videos on Manyvids.
If you search the tags #hairyarmpits and #hairy on CB you can see who is online promoting it.

Hello, I keep all of my body hair, armpits and legs included. I cam on Streamate and Skyprivate (I have schedule posted on both sites I'm trying to stick to), and have a teeny tiny video store on ManyVids. I'm also open for custom vid requests. I'm using the same nick everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.