AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Secret / Invisible Mod Bot?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Is there a simple bot that can give a user moderator abilities, such as to silence users and ninja silent them, but without the user's name showing as red in the chat?
Other little features would be nice too such as "whispering to the model in public chat" and maybe some others, but definitely to be able to silence/ninja silence.

Does anyone know of such a simple bot?

thanks in advance

I don't know if it already exists.

But this seems very easy to implement as there is no real notions of 'administration level' in the API.
To execute a code from a command and filter some commands, existing codes only test if the one who type is broadcaster or mod or... anything else:
see, ie : a command like "/tipmenu" would be executed without any test on who typped this. "/tipmenu spam" would be exec "if user.is_mod" so it's also easy to filter any command like "/silence this_one" by user name like "if user.name in ninjaList".
Broadcaster should first add your name in a 'ninja admin' list as a parameter when starting the bot.

Though, to really be 'ninja' such a Bot would have to do other things and not be named like 'NinjaSilencer' ;)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Is there a simple bot that can give a user moderator abilities, such as to silence users and ninja silent them, but without the user's name showing as red in the chat?
Other little features would be nice too such as "whispering to the model in public chat" and maybe some others, but definitely to be able to silence/ninja silence.
Tip3Dice Does exactly that if you delete the default Tip Menu actions and also disable the decent dice roller by setting the number of tokens for rolling dice to 0. If you are sure you won't need a dice roller that does not flood the chat, you might as well use the variant Tip0Dice which comes without a dice roller.

Well, you might look into a few options to disable the superior spam protection, and the very smart follow+upvote feature with never annoys visitors by repeating public notices, but just asks each of them privately to follow, and also privately and politely thanks and asks for a thumbsup once a visitor tipped 25 or more.

Please ask the model to change the 12th option called “Who can use app commands” - be default, moderators don't have command power because it turns out many of them love to abuse it. If there are many moderators and she trust just you, ask her to type this command into the main chat window, where everybody is writing:

#lord brett_m

which makes brett_m a Lord of the app.

Once that is done, any line you type that contains a # is considered a command, and usually rejected because it's nonsense unless you know what you are doing. These are the commands you need:

#mute @that_moron

… ninja bans him, but you still see his messages in separate notices. If a muted user turns nice and you want him to talk again, you unlock him by this command:

#loud @that_nice_guy

If, instead of muting a user, you first like to give him a friendly warning, try this:

#! @that_strange_guy

To test the exact text he gets, try it on yourself in your own broadcast:

#! @brett_m

You can send a specific notice by this command:

#! @that_strange_guy Please remember: Tokens are the only form of payment allowed.

All the #! commands will hide your name. The receiver gets a notice, but your name is not in it. That's how I usually use it when ninja moderating. If you are wearing the red hat, you might as well show your name:

#. @that_strange_guy

Sends a warning to that_strange_guy, containing your name. Again, you can specify the text of the warning:

#. @that_strange_guy 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 - 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖, 𝕥𝕠𝕠

If you omit the name, the notice goes to the model:

#. Hi broadcaster, this is your trusted moderator talking!

If you like to test the app yourself, you might want to test the top tipper list in the panel, and the goals if you like them - the app presents the distance to the goal in unparalleled clarity and without annoying the visitors by frequent notices in the chat, or by changing the room subject, which again would cause notices in the chat. The goal feature allows true yellow walls even while a goal is active, and people see the progress very clearly anyway:

#goal +99 Drink Tea
#goal +99 Drink Coffee
#goal +99 Drink Milk

Now the model has 3 goals at 99, 198 and 297. The +99 indicates relative positioning, 99 tokens above the highest goal, which avoids a race condition in case a user tips precisely while you set a new goal.

If you like testing what happens when users tip, try this command:

#tipp 27

which instructs the app to pretend somebody tipped 27 tokens. Of course, that command, like other commands, is available only to the model and to those people she authorized. Never use it during public broadcast! Visitors will get the impression you tamper with tokens. It's for testing only, and really useful for that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

thanks in advance

Never tried it for non moderators but doesn't all in one bot by lund0894 have this? section 12 to enable control.

Upvote 0
Thanks all.
I did look at the Al In One Bot too but she already uses the Dream Bot ++ which she has all the settings changed for so I was wanting something purely for this so she doesn't have to edit/disable/enable etc settings for one, or to replace the Dream Bot with the AIO bot etc.
Was hoping for something simple.

@cexmental Don't suppose you would be able to maybe make simple bot that can do this?

Upvote 0
Thanks all.
I did look at the Al In One Bot too but she already uses the Dream Bot ++ which she has all the settings changed for so I was wanting something purely for this so she doesn't have to edit/disable/enable etc settings for one, or to replace the Dream Bot with the AIO bot etc.
Was hoping for something simple.

@cexmental Don't suppose you would be able to maybe make simple bot that can do this?
Or @noiett might be able to add something to Dream Bot ++

Reactions: noiett and DoD404
Upvote 0
Or @noiett might be able to add something to Dream Bot ++

I know he has a Twitter, do you know if he would do a request like this for free s it's in the full bot (and not a custom one)?
I could try asking on Twitter I guess. Not sure why I didn't even think about that, can we blame it on being Sunday - and the fact I am just a dumbass 99% of the time haha

Upvote 0
I know he has a Twitter, do you know if he would do a request like this for free s it's in the full bot (and not a custom one)?
I could try asking on Twitter I guess. Not sure why I didn't even think about that, can we blame it on being Sunday - and the fact I am just a dumbass 99% of the time haha
He is also a member here, that is why I tagged him

Reactions: DoD404 and NotYou
Upvote 0

I still like the name Ninja.

That bot does what you asked for:

Ninja mute and unmute, whipser to other users.

#mute @user
#loud @user
#! @user blah
#! @user
#. @user blah
#. blah
#?

#mute and #loud ninja silence and unsilence users. You get a copy of messages from users you silenced.

#! and #. send messages to users, to the broadcaster or to all Ninjas.
#! can also send a ready made warning about general behavior.

Best is you start it and you type #?

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Full Syntax of Ninja commands:

Send this overview.

#. 'blah'
For the broadcaster: Send 'blah' to all other Ninjas.
For all other Ninjas: Send 'blah' to the broadcaster.

#. @user 'blah'
Send 'blah' to @user

#! @user 'blah'
Send 'blah' to @user, but anonymously

Send a general warning to @user

#! @user 'blah'
Send warning to @user, but anonymously

#mute @user
Ninja ban @user - he can still see his messages, but nobody else does, except for the Ninja who muted him.

#loud @user
Allow @user to talk again.

Upvote 0

Send this overview.

Send 'blah' to @user

Ninja ban @user - he can still see his messages, but nobody else does, except for the Ninja who muted him.

You're awesome, thank you so much!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I have sent him a DM on Twitter, but i also like the Ninja above, so I will definitely tell the model to use that.
Hopefully some of these "hidden mod" options can be added to Dream Bot ++ for all to use, as it is a very useful option.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0

Send this overview.

Send 'blah' to @user

Are you a dev?

Upvote 0
Are you a dev?
Yes. Tip3Dice supports similar commands. It's a very complete app with the most popular features used on Chaturbate, yet optimized for writing just the notices needed and keeping most of the chat free for humans.

From reading Brett M, I understand that some models like to add the Ninja commands and nothing else, and that is why I created that little bot today.

Upvote 0
Yes. Tip3Dice supports similar commands. It's a very complete app with the most popular features used on Chaturbate, yet optimized for writing just the notices needed and keeping most of the chat free for humans.

From reading Brett M, I understand that some models like to add the Ninja commands and nothing else, and that is why I created that little bot today.
Do you work on commission?

Upvote 0
Do you work on commission?
No. My apps and bots are free. Nobody pays me for them. It's just a passionate hobby. I am motivated by seeing they really help models.

Of course, I will always happily accept money, tokens, jewelry and pizza vouchers. Yet I perfectly understand that nobody feels urged to pay developers when thousands of apps and bots are available for free and several of them are really useful.

Upvote 0
No. My apps and bots are free. Nobody pays me for them. It's just a passionate hobby. I am motivated by seeing they really help models.

Of course, I will always happily accept money, tokens, jewelry and pizza vouchers. Yet I perfectly understand that nobody feels urged to pay developers when thousands of apps and bots are available for free and several of them are really useful.
i mean, would you make me a bot? i can compensate.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0

thanks in advance

Hi. Synergy support these commands for Mods (and a little more after some recent updates, like typed shortcuts).

08menu.png

https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/synergy/?version=&slot=0

I am no longer producing anything for the CB public. Synergy wiped me out! After 15 hrs a day for almost 2 full years, I need a long break from any project that would take more than 1 day to complete. With that said, the other person mentioned in this thread openly admits to stealing source code, deobfuscating it, and recompiling it for his own agenda. Yes, this person may be able to add those commands, but your mileage with this type of code will vary. Good luck either way!

If you decide to give Synergy a try, please let me know via DM on Twitter. I would be happy to offer your friend an extended free trial.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello! I'm a bit late here but as I told Brett some days ago all these features are only available in the all in one bot I use for my customs. Dream Bot++ is just a free lightweight version. I will consider adding the mod list in the next update (it's somewhat easy to implement) but the ninja silence will remain in the paid version.

Be aware that I rarely update my free apps on request but I hope that the massive amount of hours I spent creating and maintaining Dream Bot++, Lovense Dream, My Secret Show, Dream Ticket, My Top Lovers, etc. are still appreciated.

Upvote 0
Hey @Brett M,

I've been thinking about moderation tools a lot recently, and I wanted to come back and revisit this thread. Synergy was released on June 10, 2021, at 10:35 p.m. Since then, I have published 219 updates. On occasion, I perform duties as a mod, and this has made me more aware of tools that I also want to use. With that in mind, I've written a lot of smart things into Synergy over the past month.

Here is what you can currently do as a Mod...

mod_commands_example_9-27-21.png

The /hide command allows you to enter words/phrases individually or with wildcards, via a comma delimited list. Things you add to this list can not be removed during runtime, so add with caution! This command is a real-time extension of the 'Hide all chat with these specific words (bad*words,spam)' interface option. Example usage is /hide bb,baby,bibi or /*c2c*,*C2C*,watch*me. Hidden chat is simply hidden and the user will not be berated in any way. Hidden chat can also be privately notified to the broadcaster, incase they are monitoring chat for dox attempts, etc. This output is not currently controlled by any anti-flooding, I wouldn't recommend watching a long list or common things like C2C. In the case of the broadcaster's real name/address though, it might be helpful.

c2cdoxexample.png

The /silence command has more than one usage. Typed on its own, it will silence or unsilence grey chat. Typed with a name, it will only silence or unsilence that individual user (username color ignored). A reason for silencing this user (incase your broadcaster wants to know why), can also be included. The list of silenced users can be displayed by typing /silence?. Silenced users are not notified of any action, they are simply removed from participating in chat. The broadcaster can be notified of /silence command uses, incase they want to know when their mods have silenced someone! The /silence? output is alphabetized, so even if its a long list, it won't be impossible to scan quickly.

silence_example.png

The /shortcuts command allows moderators to save, execute, and view their shortcuts available for chat. Mods can also use shortcuts as saved by the broadcaster (if permission was granted). However, the broadcaster can not view or interact with mod saved shortcuts. Shortcuts work by replacing the shortcut (!ins) with the response (yourinstagram) in chat, as if you typed them yourself (not as notices). Type /shortcuts !ins-instagram to save. /shortcuts-1 to delete shortcut #1. /shortcuts? to list all available shortcuts. Shortcuts support \n for newline, allowing you to create multi-line advertisements (or special menus, etc).

mod_shortcuts.png

The /pn command is my version of a ‘whisper’ feature. It’s incredibly sophisticated. It knows if a user is actively in chat and supports @ removal. It will allow your mods to send a private notice to anyone in chat! It supports \n for newline, U for username, and /menu for inserting the tip-menu. Use this command to directly communicate with your broadcaster or users.

pn_command_usage_example.png

* * In the above /pn image example...

The 1st line is your mod (or speical user with mod command privileges) typing in chat. This is hidden from public chat.
The 2nd line the confirmation receipt, this only sends if the recipient is actively in the chat room.
The 3rd line is the private notice ("whisper"), as received by user 03.
The 4th line is the broadcaster's view (if enabled). This displays who typed it, who received it, at what time (according to their GMT settings), and the message (simplified for reading without things like 'U' or /menu).

The /notice command allows mods to send a ‘notice’ to chat. Notices use the app’s theme color and appear in bold font. They support \n for newline. This command will truncate ‘sent receipts’ as presented to the mod so the mod is never spammed by long message receipts. Notices support unicode, :emoticons, etc.

The /rnotice command allows mods to create a single rotating notice. Rotating notices use the app’s theme color and appear in bold font. They support time in minutes, and if a time is not entered, then the default is a 10 min rotation. This command will truncate ‘sent receipts’ as presented to the mod so the mod is never spammed by long message receipts. Rotating notices support unicode, :emoticons, etc. Type /rnotice to end execution or /rnotice # <what> to overwrite with a new rotating notice.

The /publictimer command allows you to set a countdown timer in chat. The timer notifies chat with 3 lines to start, 1 line in between (as it counts down), and 3 lines to finish. It will advertise every 10 min for any time over 10 min, and once each minute when it falls below 5 min remaining. Broadcaster and mod ‘public timers’ run independently of each other. Mods can only stop their timer, however, the broadcaster can stop both timers. Typing /publictimer on its own will end a timer’s execution. If typed by the broadcaster, the mods timer will be stopped first. Then it must be typed again to stop the broadcaster’s timer.

The /menu command simply displays the active public tip menu (not the private menu targeted towards specific user types, which is 100% silent) in chat.

The /goals command will output the current goal display. This display is always limited to 3 goals for public chat, to avoid spamming long lists.

goals_output_example.png

Each command offers help and examples. If you type something wrong or forget some vital information, Synergy will let you know. If want you are trying does not work, then it is not supported and you should type /commands.

I plan to offer a few more tools to mods in the next few updates. Just remember, every command is hidden from chat. What mods do, is hidden from the users. The broadcaster can monitor /silence usage and /pn notices in real-time. The point has always been to offer a dynamic tool set without interrupting the transmission. Because, being a Ninja should be a choice!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
After posting that response, I got back to coding and updated the app for yet another feature! There are now two input-boxs for hiding spam words from chat. The /hide command will now add to the database of the 1st input-box only. The private notices for 'dox' attempts is now tied the database of the 2nd input-box only! This gives you two ways to list hidden words/phrases (w/wildcards in same line searches), with one option privately noticing the hidden line of text to the broadcaster!

hidden_word_example.png

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Ultra Bot - 4sci also does this and it works very well. Additionally the "Red" mod can add eMods as required so if he/she has to leave when the model is private the room is not going to be a free for all. (Not mine, but i like it and use it a lot)

gee

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.