AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Secret wife and modeling webcam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2017
hello girls
I'm married and I do not want my husband to find out !! :) What is the site where I can work without showing my face Usand any masks can I work with? Which site allows this?
thank you

hello girls
I'm married and I do not want my husband to find out !! :) What is the site where I can work without showing my face Usand any masks can I work with? Which site allows this?
thank you
I was curious about this too. I'm risking this for sure, getting found out but I have my reasons that I'm doing this that right now are outweighing that possibility. I get it. I'll let you know if I come across anything.

If you file taxes jointly, your husband will see your earnings. Cam sites report your earnings to the govt, there wont be any way to hide this.

There are no camsites that technically allow using masks/hiding your face and even with a mask or hidden face it is not uncommon that you may be outed. If camming is risky enough that you need to wear a mask, there are probably better options.

I really really don't think its a good idea to not tell your husband, this will most likely blow up in your face. Niteflirt would be an option where you could not show your face. You can also indie cam using skype (use a vpn) and sites like skyprivate or cammodeldirectory

Very true point. Though I always complete taxes, he signs at the end. I don't think he's ever looked at my W-2 from past jobs.

I have no advice on sites where you can work without showing your face, it is definitely not an easy one to make decent money without showing your face as webcamming is largely popular due to the interaction which includes facial expressions, though I have heard of some girls turning it into part of their shows. But I will say, are you sure you want to do this? What are your reasons for keeping this from your husband? I only say this because it is a big lie to keep from someone you are married to, one that seems to usually come out. I will not pretend to know your relationship or situation, but in my experiences being upfront with someone and giving them the opportunity to agree to it is better than going behind their backs. Lying is often worse than the act itself. Is it worth the risk of ending your relationship over? Webcamming is definitely not easy or even quick money for the majority of those who try it, especially without showing your face, don't get me wrong, it can be great, but psychologically the strain of doing it and keeping it from your husband doesn't sound fun. It's already an extremely isolating job which can make you feel apart from society. Also remember that once you start it will be much harder to discuss with him without admitting that you've already been working. I'm just a random girl from the internet, so you can take what I say or leave it as it may not be relevant to your situation, but it may be worth thinking about.

Honesty is key in marriage and i dont see how he wouldn't find out.

unless you are trying to earn enough to escape your husband, i do not suggest this. If you plan to keep your marriage don't be a liar.

unless you are trying to earn enough to escape your husband, i do not suggest this. If you plan to keep your marriage don't be a liar.

I was just going to comment that it seems those whom want to keep this from their husband are looking to do this for a couple of reasons:

1) Stash money away to eventually move out and on their own in a divorce.
2) Or, they're really wanting to buy their husband a nice b-day/anniv gift and they don't want him to see her making a purchase with joint money.

However, I'm going to go with #1 based off some of the comments I've seen in the various threads on this topic. :p

Reactions: Puffin and Psych
If you're doing this for reasons to escape your marriage, I would recommend Niteflirt, but you may want a burner phone or something like you could pick up from Walmart that isn't traceable and doesn't save call records.

You can purchase cheap stock photos or photos from other models to use instead of your own, or you can get creative and take pictures without showing your face or identifiable parts. You can phone with cam or phone. If you bid right and hustle smart, earnings are easily higher on Niteflirt than on camming sites. Personally, I make more on Niteflirt than I ever did live camming because it allows me to juggle multiple clients at once, pulling in large tips from all of them at the same time. Plus with the next chat feature you get paid per text, or you can also use their paid messages system.

As others have stated, it's a terrible idea to cam while hiding it from your husband unless you do plan to leave him. Not only do models that don't show their face typically not do as well compared to models that do show their face, the stress you will be putting on yourself in this situation can grow out of control. For example, always wondering "What if" he finds out.

Reactions: paige_orion
Very true point. Though I always complete taxes, he signs at the end. I don't think he's ever looked at my W-2 from past jobs.
If he pays any kind of attention at all, he would notice from the tax return.

Camming is self employment income, so you have to file Schedules C and SE. If your husband even so much as flips through the tax return, several extra pages that he's never seen before would be noticeable.

Secondly, there is no withholding with camming, so at tax time you will either owe taxes or you will have a much smaller return than usual. I feel like even a husband who just signs his name on the last page would check the amount of the return and notice a change like that.

There are no camsites that technically allow using masks/hiding your face and even with a mask or hidden face it is not uncommon that you may be outed.
Has anyone ever seen Elisadeathnaked's face on CB? She's been on there for years hiding and given how ban-happy CB seem to be in general, if it's not allowed I'm very surprised she's got away with it for so long. She's far from the only one.

Not what I personally want from a performer, I'm there for the interaction and facial expressions are a big part of that, but there definitely is a market and some performers are very successful.

Regarding taxes which have been mentioned by a few people, different countries work in different ways. Where I live, tax on income, whether employed or self-employed, is calculated on a personal basis and if you are self-employed and therefore need to submit a tax return, it is a personal one, not a "joint" one for a couple, so your partner / spouse has no input and will only see it if you show it to them. I'd never suggest keeping secrets from a partner but in at least some countries there is no reason why they would necessarily find out.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Yeah, I wouldn't hide that from a partner, especially a husband. There's no way that people won't find out, unless you don't do it. All it takes is one buddy of his on vacation in a country seeing you (in case you'd think blocking your state guarantees it) and then coming back to ask your husband what's up with your work schedule recently. Also, if you have to cam in hotels or become secretive about why you're buying new lingerie and sex toys, it's going to look more like you're having an affair. If it's something you really want to do and your husband won't "let" you, then you might want to rethink the relationship. c: Hope this helps. :h:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Yeah, hiding something so significant is completely unfair to your partner - unless you are using this job to save up the money to leave. It's pretty unfair to keep something SO big a secret from the person you're supposed to be sharing your life with. I'm not a fan of keeping any secrets in a marriage, but something this big... That's pretty bad. Not only can the job end up affecting your partner's life when they find out - it can have consequences on them, such as if you ever get a stalker or blackmail attempts (big secrets like this are incredible material for blackmailers), gossip from friends and family and coworkers, any potential affect on your sex life - but now they know that you are capable of leading a secret life without a qualm and that would be heart-breaking. If I found out something like that, I'd get a divorce in a heartbeat because I don't want to be married to a liar. It's incredibly unfair to put your partner through such potential pain without their consent or awareness. That's how I feel about cheating, and having a sexual job like this while your partner is in the dark... That's really not fair.

If you want to cam and they don't want you to, then tell them you're going to do it anyways. As it is, they'll find out regardless. This way, they'll at least be aware of the situation and can make their own decisions on how to approach. Everyone's honest and you can jump into your new career without the stress of juggling a double life!

If your husband is a jerkyjerk face whom you plan on leaving, then none of this applies and you should dive in to make as much money as possible in as short of a time as possible. Which means I'd nix the masks. Wearing a mask typically will have a pretty severe impact on your income - and many sites don't allow it at all. But showing your face and losing the anonymity will earn you more money! But very, very few models are able to make a significant amount while wearing a mask. Not saying that there aren't exceptions to that rule, of course. But it's definitely not the norm.

Even if you're trying to save up money to leave it's a terrible idea. Something like this could come up in the divorce and you could get royally fucked. Be honest or get divorced first.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Picnic
If I was married this would infuriate me so much. I'd question what else my wife was doing my back and cause me to lose trust to the point I might file for divorce. Not that I have issues with a significant other camming, but I would be pretty upset there wasn't even a conversation about this beforehand and I later found out second-hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.