AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Secure/solid/simple and SFW website to send multiple donation anonymously ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2014
Hi there,

Do you know a secure/solid/simple and SFW website to send multiple donation anonymously to someone (from Europe to Europe) (so no paypal/no patreon/no crowdfunding/no camsite/no nfsw site/no crypto/no buymeacoffee neither because it doesnt work good for me) ?

By anonymously I mean for the receiver, while the website administration will know all my real infos, of course.

I began a list :

To check
- ko-fi

No
- patreon
- liberapay/kickstarter
- all camsite
- all nfsw website
- crypto
- buymeacoffee

Thank you for your advices/experiences.

NB : No crypto because I doubt there is actually paypal equivalent with crypto (to send/receive/withdraw super fast)

Last edited:
Hi there,

Do you know a secure/solid/simple and SFW website to send multiple donation anonymously to someone (so no paypal/no patreon/no crowdfunding/no camsite/no nfsw site/no crypto/no buymeacoffee neither because it doesnt work good for me) ?

By anonymously I mean for the receiver, while the website administration will know all my real infos, of course.

I began a list :

To check
- ko-fi

No
- patreon
- liberapay/kickstarter
- all camsite
- all nfsw website
- crypto
- buymeacoffee

Thank you for your advices/experiences.

NB : No crypto because I doubt there is actually paypal equivalent with crypto (to send/receive/withdraw super fast)
Ko-fi is not anonymous for the receiver

If you're in a country that uses them cashapp or venmo are good options. Remembering of course that any whisper of SW can get you banned.

Thank you for your fast feedback. What Ko-fi informations are displayed please ? If it's just a username and email it's fine. (Sendings will be from Europe to Europe unfortunately, so no cashapp/venmo solution)

Thank you for your fast feedback. What Ko-fi informations are displayed please ? If it's just a username and email it's fine. (Sendings will be from Europe to Europe unfortunately, so no cashapp/venmo solution)
this is second hand knowledge but a friend of mine was sent $$ via ko-fi then was told it had displayed his first and last name to the sender.

this is second hand knowledge but a friend of mine was sent $$ via ko-fi then was told it had displayed his first and last name to the sender.
Ok. Thank you a lot for that info. So, over all the ways I checked = Utip seems to be the best solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.