AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Security Problems with MFC Accounts???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2015
Okay, so I'm super new to camming, and I'm still looking for good sites to start on (ps: if you have suggestions, let a bitch knowww!!). I know a lot of models here use MFC, and it sounds great. However, one of my friends was concerned about me using that site because she heard that it was currently under fire for lax password security. I did some research and found this article:

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/th...te-is-making-its-models-accounts-easy-to-hack

What's ya'lls experience?? Have any of you tried logging in to your MFC account with a vaguely similar password to yours? Do you feel like you've had to deal with a lot of security issues while working for the site? How do you feel about your account in light of this article?

Thanks!
xoxo Belle

Well, it's not case sensitive whatsoever - I just tried.
I vaguely remember that they also store your password in plain text - as you can get a password reminder emailed to you... which is just your password in fact.

Yes, it's appalling. People should be complaining. Definitely do not use the same password for the site as email or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.