AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

see fan club members?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2022
Hi everyone!!
Is there any way to see the active members of the fan club?
and can I add someone? 'Cause a guy paid the fan club price but he ain't green

ty ☺️

Reactions: shyladivine
Yeah, go to your Broadcast page, at the top of the chatbox, click the cog wheel to go to your settings, and the link to the fan club list is in there. Not sure if you can add him though.

Thanks a lot!! I had looking for everywhere and couldn't find it hehehe ty!

Upvote 0
You can't manually add someone to the fan club as far as I am aware.
If he paid the price through the "fan club" link, then he should contact CB regarding it as it's a problem/bug/error. If he didn't click "fan club" and then follow the instructions that way, then there is no way to add him, and he will have to do it again, but properly through the official link.

Reactions: Bella-White
Upvote 0
You can't manually add someone to the fan club as far as I am aware.
If he paid the price through the "fan club" link, then he should contact CB regarding it as it's a problem/bug/error. If he didn't click "fan club" and then follow the instructions that way, then there is no way to add him, and he will have to do it again, but properly through the official link.

yes, that's what happened, he sent a tip with that amount and I assumed he wanted to be in the fan club because it's not a vibe pattern nor was it in the tip menu, but well apparently he just wanted to send them heheh thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.