AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Seeing where a user has spent tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2022
So I had a model get angry at me for spending tokens in another model's room. Setting aside how weird that is, she wouldn't tell me how she knew, and it may have just been that she was in that room watching at the time that I tipped or maybe they know each other or something, but it has me wondering if there's a way to see which rooms a member has been spending tokens in that she used?

Last edited:
Solution
Either they know each other, she was just browsing, or another user in her room has told her because they saw you.
A model can't see which rooms you spend in unless they see it or someone else sees it.

Some users will try to "tell on you" like little kids to try to make your relationship with the model less fun and enjoyable because they get jealous and want to ruin it, and so they try to get one up on you with the model, or something, they are stupid, but it could be any one of these 3 things.

If you have a certain type for models, then she may have gone looking for you/others (or for research purposes for herself), for example, if you were in other rooms with the same tags as her, etc
Either they know each other, she was just browsing, or another user in her room has told her because they saw you.
A model can't see which rooms you spend in unless they see it or someone else sees it.

Some users will try to "tell on you" like little kids to try to make your relationship with the model less fun and enjoyable because they get jealous and want to ruin it, and so they try to get one up on you with the model, or something, they are stupid, but it could be any one of these 3 things.

If you have a certain type for models, then she may have gone looking for you/others (or for research purposes for herself), for example, if you were in other rooms with the same tags as her, etc

Upvote 1
Solution
it may have just been that she was in that room watching at the time that I tipped or maybe they know each other or something, but it has me wondering if there's a way to see which rooms a member has been spending tokens in that she used?

The only ways I’m aware of to know (or reasonably conclude) that a member has spent tokens in another room:

- See it happen in real time (she was watching the room while you did it)
- Find out from the other model (if they’re friends, or share a studio, etc)
- Occasionally models will list their top tippers, favorites, or fan club members on their profiles (which can then turn up in a Google search if a model were to Google your username)
- Social media (some models will post screenshots on IG or Twitter showing their successful night of tips, complete with usernames of tippers visible)
- CB models can view their user lists sorted from most tokens to least tokens. If the last time you visited her, your username was above hers, and now it’s below hers - but you haven’t tipped her in the meantime and her token count is close to the same as it was the last time she saw you - it’s logical to assume you spent tokens somewhere else.

Upvote 1
To be honest, i read it as she saw/knew (or someone else saw you) in another model's room, but @Smoothie makes fantastic points.
Do you know if she or someone SAW you IN the room/s or like above is mentioned, she may have just noticed your token balance is lower (models cant see specifically how much but they can sort it from highest to lowest to get a good idea)

Upvote 1
Thank you both. I'm actually not too worried in figuring out how exactly it happened. I was just curious if it was visible to models, and actually was thinking that if token expenditures were tracked somewhere I could find them it would be handy for me to find my way back to some models I had previously tipped but forgot to follow.

lol. This had never even occurred to me. There is another member in her room who is weirdly possessive of her so I wonder if that's it. I'll never know but if it is it's a shame she took his bait like that. Though I'm also not sure if she was trying to be jealous in a charming and flirty way and it just came across wrong (I have heard that some models will pretend to get jealous over things to try to get a deeper relationship with members but that is not something I'm interested in.) Either way it creeped me out.

Thanks folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
To be honest, i read it as she saw/knew (or someone else saw you) in another model's room, but @Smoothie makes fantastic points.
Do you know if she or someone SAW you IN the room/s or like above is mentioned, she may have just noticed your token balance is lower (models cant see specifically how much but they can sort it from highest to lowest to get a good idea)

I was gonna say, Brett, you came up with a very common example that I forgot… the ol’ snitch factor. Members telling on other members trying to cause drama.

Sometimes it can be a coincidence too. A model once called me out for tipping another model, and knew which model it was. Turns out the two models are often on the same rankings page on CB because they have similar traffic/tippers. That’s how I found the other model (close proximity to the first model on the same page).

But I learned that the first model often passes the time during her shows by anonymously peeking in the rooms of models ranked on the same page as her, and that’s how she stumbled upon my visit.

Upvote 1
I was just curious if it was visible to models, and actually was thinking that if token expenditures were tracked somewhere I could find them it would be handy for me to find my way back to some models I had previously tipped but forgot to follow.

You can do this exact thing from your own CB profile page. On your profile, there is a tab (on desktop, not mobile) to view your token history. Every single tip you’ve ever sent is listed line by line, with the usernames of the models you tipped.

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Upvote 1
Thank you Smoothie! I rarely visit the desktop site so I never would have known. That's super helpful.

A model once called me out for tipping another model, and knew which model it was.

Okay, that's funny. I thought this was a super strange occurrence and not something other people would have had to deal with.

Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
That is a weird situation...how many cam customers are legitimately "monogamous" to just one model? And short of you claiming to be loyal only to her, why would she actually be upset if you visited other cam rooms? It doesn't make any sense--not to mention, making customers feel bad about visiting your room for any reason sounds counter productive.

Upvote 0
You can do this exact thing from your own CB profile page. On your profile, there is a tab (on desktop, not mobile) to view your token history. Every single tip you’ve ever sent is listed line by line, with the usernames of the models you tipped.

This feature is also on SC -- you can turn it on to let models see how much tokens you have. There is also a tip history but I don't know offhand if that is also made visible if you enable it.

Upvote 0
You can download/export your data for tokens spent/history. It's easier than needing to scroll and scroll and manually add, this way just open the CSV in excel or google sheets or something.
Go to your Profile > Settings and Privacy
At the top is a little blue link for "view security center", click this ( https://chaturbate.com/security/ )
From here select Privacy Center, then Export Data
Here you have multiple options to chose, what you want to export, tick/untick what you do or don't want. If you only want the token amount you have spent, untick everything and only tick this.
You can only export 3 times every 30 days, so as a regular user you can just tick everything and export it all if you want, it might be better.

Upvote 0
That is a weird situation...how many cam customers are legitimately "monogamous" to just one model? And short of you claiming to be loyal only to her, why would she actually be upset if you visited other cam rooms? It doesn't make any sense--not to mention, making customers feel bad about visiting your room for any reason sounds counter productive.
I don't know if this is true or not, but I have heard that some cam models as a strategy will feign jealousy and create little fights as a GFE thing so the member will go, "Oh no baby please I'm sorry," and tip as an apology, or just to make them feel like they are very valuable to the model. But that seems like a gamble and a little deceptive.

I'm not going to make any assumptions about why this particular model did it. I don't think she's a bad person, but that was definitely not the kind of interaction I want when I visit a room.

Upvote 0
I don't know if this is true or not, but I have heard that some cam models as a strategy will feign jealousy and create little fights as a GFE thing so the member will go, "Oh no baby please I'm sorry," and tip as an apology, or just to make them feel like they are very valuable to the model. But that seems like a gamble and a little deceptive.

It definitely happens. When they know it doesn't work on you, 1 of 2 things happens: they stop trying and "give up" so much on you, or actually (in a weird way) accept it and like it about you and then stop trying.
Personally, I used to apologize etc but for a long time now I simply turn it around into a bit of a joke and ask when they are going to marry me. That usually nips it in the bud lol

Upvote 0

I'm not going to make any assumptions about why this particular model did it. I don't think she's a bad person, but that was definitely not the kind of interaction I want when I visit a room.
I feel like there are so many ways of making a member feel special, and talking about other women in their lives, even other models, seems to kinda break the magic? But that's just me of course. If I were to make the "perfect girlfriend" experience it wouldn't involve any jealously.

Upvote 0
May not be the case here, but I have been asked about visiting another room when I actually haven't, so it can sometimes be a strategy to see what the response is.
I'm not into playing games, so I just won't get into a discussion over it, but I do know from this strategy when a model is testing me.

Upvote 0
I feel like there are so many ways of making a member feel special, and talking about other women in their lives, even other models, seems to kinda break the magic? But that's just me of course. If I were to make the "perfect girlfriend" experience it wouldn't involve any jealously.
Right! I totally agree. Not to mention I know plenty of ways to get a jealous girlfriend if I wanted and I'm in a cam model's room to get away from that lol.

And if it's something that the model pursues strategically, it probably impacts the dynamic with and between members. Now that I think about it, the fact that her big fan in the chat was jealous and possessive is probably no coincidence if this is something she's done to other people. Ack, but again I don't want to speculate. She seemed nice enough otherwise and I honestly don't know her motives or rationale.

Upvote 0
Right! I totally agree. Not to mention I know plenty of ways to get a jealous girlfriend if I wanted and I'm in a cam model's room to get away from that lol.
Yep 👍

Not to put too fine a point on it, but if there's going to be a jealous woman my life, then the also needs to be much more than just my OWN hands on my wedding tackle / honeymoon appendages ;) :rofl:

Upvote 0

Some may get amusement from the drama they are able to create--there's a certain power in getting men to fight over you. 😏

Upvote 0
I was gonna say, Brett, you came up with a very common example that I forgot… the ol’ snitch factor. Members telling on other members trying to cause drama.

Sometimes it can be a coincidence too. A model once called me out for tipping another model, and knew which model it was. Turns out the two models are often on the same rankings page on CB because they have similar traffic/tippers. That’s how I found the other model (close proximity to the first model on the same page).

But I learned that the first model often passes the time during her shows by anonymously peeking in the rooms of models ranked on the same page as her, and that’s how she stumbled upon my visit.
Sounds like High School

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.