AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Seeking information.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2019
I've been on chaturbate for years. First as a member, and then as a studio owner. I had this situation happen where a few models made a collective threat and not only am I afraid of anyone knowing my personal chaturbate name, but I'm also afraid of putting new or old models online. Who can I talk to in detail about my situation. I'm not stupid but the threat was so credible (because they used my private chats with them), that it's impacted my work and my life in a significant way, and I don't think I can continue on chaturbate unless I report what happened. I understand, chaturbate should support models first, however I don't want another member to experience what happened to me.

Are the models that are threatening you from your Studio or are they ones you have taken for private shows... or what? I am confused.
I guess, regardless of the answer to that it would be best to contact CB Support and explain everything in detail.

I am not sure anyone here could honestly suggest what to do other than that, since we will only be able to get your side of the story and it's always best not to name models that may be in question.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Useful-Title
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.