AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Self-promotion on CB, does it work?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2021
Hi everybody,

I used to stream on CB in 2017, and I'm back these days. Verified on Monday, I've spent some hours with NOBODY in the room and 5 token at the end. My setup isn't perfect but reasonable, I've got Lush, dildos, I spoke to the people...no way. I see CB now gives you the chance to promote yourself paying 50 tk (5 minutes in first page)...did anyone try it?
I think the "new" status itself isn't the quirky magic it used to be anymore so I've purchased 100 tk and tomorrow I'll try this...I really hope to get some traffic, CB has become harder than before ^___^

(Can't verify the info, so take what I say with a grain of salt)

If you've streamed on CB, then that means you verified back then and had the 'new' promotion. I think I read somewhere else on ACF that within the last year or two, CB has changed-- being on a new account with a formerly verified model gives you a 'new' tag, but it does not come with the big promotional aspect of the 'new' tag. That could be one potential issue.

Hopefully someone else can confirm / deny this.

Reactions: Barebackpackers
The promotion thing is not worth much. There's a thread here discussing it but I can't find now.

The way that it seems to work is that the time on front page is shared with multiple others and you rotate through that spot. You don't get a full 5 minutes to yourself in a spot of your own at the top of the list. When I tried a couple of times with a model friend it made virtually no difference. Some more coming into the room but not much to it.

Because of the way it rotates, I never even saw her appear on the front page despite refreshing over and over during that time.

Also, the cost will change depending on demand I think. If you can do it for 50, what the hell... Might as well just to see how it works. Don't be surprised if it's higher when you go to do it.

Here's my take on promoting yourself; First time I tried it I was just curious and well no major change in my room, I had the same steady guest and I didnt see a surge of new people coming in the room. second time I tried it was was much more prepared, I already had a good flow in my room and I had reached my goal, so while i was completing my Goal I click ,promotion myself and i saw a little bump of users coming in the room. did it make any major diffrence? My opinion, not in tokens but hoping i did earn atleast 1 regular in my room, so any chance of increasing your regular guest going to your room at a low cost can be good, but thats totally up to you if its worth it.

Thank you everybody!

Yes, Radioactivepanda...I have like 3 expired profiles now, plus the new one, I totally get they don't push you hard every time. I was just considering it.

So, I'll try focusing more on apps and bots, then using the promotion.

I've tried it about 4 times when I was naked or close to it. I got a bump in users for a few minutes, visibility on the 1st search page (I'm usually on page 4+ for males, sometimes page 2 or 3 if I'm lucky) and a few new followers but no tips and then my room went back to normal each time.

If you can afford the token hit then it could be worth a shot... you might get lucky and catch a whale. But it's a gamble.

I've tried it about 4 times when I was naked or close to it. I got a bump in users for a few minutes, visibility on the 1st search page (I'm usually on page 4+ for males, sometimes page 2 or 3 if I'm lucky) and a few new followers but no tips and then my room went back to normal each time.

If you can afford the token hit then it could be worth a shot... you might get lucky and catch a whale. But it's a gamble.

Actually I'm not doing bad at my 3rd day, but I have to say this tool lets a lot of people in. I'm still trying to understand what ''game'' I should play...in the meanwhile I make followers and some money to buy props and lingerie ;) So once they're in they usually don't tip much or leave just 1-10 tk to say Hi.
Let's see

Good luck to you!

Reactions: mike_aussie
Status
Not open for further replies.