AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selling adult content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2017
Hello, girls!!
Please, help me, I'm in despair....
I was working on cam sites, and right now I can"t make money here, so I need to find a different income.
The only site I"m working now on is extralunchmoney, here I make custom videos and make about 200 dollars a month =) In my country 400 would be enough, so I just need to make 200 dollars more.
Maybe, You can advice me something? something similar to extralunchmoney, I guess. Where I would be able to see requests and message buyers.

Or, maybe, something else?
Im not banned in google, just everything I try, doesn't help. For example, customs4u - here nobody is messaging me and I don't know why.
Thank You very much!!

Don't limit yourself to customs! Film some pre-made content to upload on Extralunchmoney, and if you want to try out new sites, Manyvids and Clips4sale are going to be the main ones you want to look into.

Hello, girls!!
Please, help me, I'm in despair....
I was working on cam sites, and right now I can"t make money here, so I need to find a different income.
The only site I"m working now on is extralunchmoney, here I make custom videos and make about 200 dollars a month =) In my country 400 would be enough, so I just need to make 200 dollars more.
Maybe, You can advice me something? something similar to extralunchmoney, I guess. Where I would be able to see requests and message buyers.

Or, maybe, something else?
Im not banned in google, just everything I try, doesn't help. For example, customs4u - here nobody is messaging me and I don't know why.
Thank You very much!!

Definitely do ManyVids! And just a bit of advice for ManyVids, the key to success in my experience (I'm not that experienced, but I know other girls that are top sellers on there will often say the same) is to upload LOTS. Aim for at least twice a day, but the more the better. I think you'll see some good success on there.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Don't limit yourself to customs! Film some pre-made content to upload on Extralunchmoney, and if you want to try out new sites, Manyvids and Clips4sale are going to be the main ones you want to look into.

Do you still use ELM Saffron? Is it worth putting clips on there?

Do you still use ELM Saffron? Is it worth putting clips on there?
I do, yes. Sales can be pretty slow, so it's not the best option, but it's certainly another place to list your content.

• Helpful!
Reactions: EssenceOfSimone
Status
Not open for further replies.