AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selling panties on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2017
im new to camming and this site!! Hello! And hope this is the right place for this question, but I wanting to know the process of selling panties to customers. Like how much you charge, the price to ship them off, payment methods etc... pretty much step by step help. Is it worth it?

Base price (that covers the expense of the panties & makes a profit) + shipping costs (include gas mileage if you have to travel to mail it) + extras (additional days, wearing panties on cam, extra short video, etc). I can't give you exact prices because it changes person to person. I go on cam/content sites and take notes what other people are charging when trying to figure out my own item's price.

Be careful using the mail. People can find out where you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.