AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selling panties?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2014
out of this world
Twitter Username
@rowdyrizzo
Tumblr Username
rowdyrizzo
Chaturbate Username
rowdyrizzo
Has anyone ever had any success selling worn panties? If so any suggestions on sites to sell them on? Im not looking to pay some seller fee either. I set up on craigslist and was getting TONS of responses until someone flagged my ad over and over, per my google search I am now "ghosted" and my ads are not seen. Can I sell them through mfc? Also I hope this is the right section

You can sell them on mfc but I don't think you'll get many sales unless you become an active model there too. Maybe try backpage.com its like craigslist but will less rules.

Ebanned.com and even Ebay's adult section could be used to sell worn panties. I think you can list them for sale on ManyVids and Cam Model Store as well. I've had luck finding people interested through MFC, but honestly it's a niche & the customers are few and far between.

Unfortunately, there is some real risk involved with selling worn underwear. It's technically illegal since the contents are a biohazard. You may have some interest in reading this article in which a 21 year old woman was faced with a large fine and jail time for mailing out worn underwear.

You can sell them anywhere from MFC to Reddit. I have the option to buy my panties listed on my MFC profile and get super pumped when people actually interested, but tons of girls are doing it and it seems like it can be a fickle market. I might recommend r/thepantydrawer as an alternative to craigslist.

I also second Tilly about the risks involved - including it being illegal. Also make sure you mail them from a different city or use a mail forwarding service if you're concerned about protecting your location as the post office will stamp the package with that info.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I've seen lots of people on fetlife.com offing services of selling used panties lately along with Skype shows and what not. I guess it sort of fits into a niche of kink in an aspect so it would be a somewhat appropriate place. I would be sure to read their terms of use and rules but from my knowledge it's pretty safe to advertise there.

You'll be able to get a fair amount of traffic if you put some effort into uploading a few photos and having a decent about you section letting people know what you're about. I'd suggest looking up groups that allow you to post saying you are looking for friends to add you. That's what I did a few months back on my fetlife acount and I now have over 900 friends. There's tons of traffic there you just have to know how to utilize the space.

I can't provide any advice on how to go about getting paid though. I stick to tokens through MFC for everything because I'm way too weary of getting scammed or having an account shut down due to adult content. I could be wrong but I do remember reading or hearing something about reddit and selling panties as well. Not sure if that's acceptable there or not though.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
Bvm_AhRCYAAmRRG.jpg

I have 3 regulars that will see me in a pair they like and shoot me 1000+ tokens for the pair I'll have on. They'll want me to continue wearing the rest of the show and get em real dirty for them lol. I also have one guy that is set up on "automail" kinda thing. He tips me a few thousand and I mail him a different pair every other day. It ends up being about 50$ a pair. Then it cost for the panties and about 5$ to ship.

• Helpful!
Reactions: honey_witchie
Thank you for asking about this, I was wondering about similar things!

Would anyone recommend getting a P.O. box to send them? I'm not sure if Usps requires a return address since I'm doing the payment online and selling them without expecting anything back...

Thank you for asking about this, I was wondering about similar things!

Would anyone recommend getting a P.O. box to send them? I'm not sure if Usps requires a return address since I'm doing the payment online and selling them without expecting anything back...

Yes!! If you don't have a p.o. box yet I highly suggest you get one now! I live near state borders so I hopped then lline and got one on another state. Its only about 20min from my house tho. Take your home address off your amazon and where ever else you have wishlist at and put the p.o. box as the shipping. Never give anything with your real name number address etc or that has ties to any of it.

Ebanned.com and even Ebay's adult section could be used to sell worn panties. I think you can list them for sale on ManyVids and Cam Model Store as well. I've had luck finding people interested through MFC, but honestly it's a niche & the customers are few and far between.

Unfortunately, there is some real risk involved with selling worn underwear. It's technically illegal since the contents are a biohazard. You may have some interest in reading this article in which a 21 year old woman was faced with a large fine and jail time for mailing out worn underwear.

Holy cow!!! that's crazy!!! Up to 5 years in Prison and a $250,000 fine?!

Reactions: Tilly
I personally did it a couple of time in the past but now I try to avoid it: the money is not so great for taking time to mail them and giving out my location (I am super paranoid hehe).

I personally did it a couple of time in the past but now I try to avoid it: the money is not so great for taking time to mail them and giving out my location (I am super paranoid hehe).

Really? I sell mine for 1000 tokens or 1500 for panties and hose. I have a lot of frequent buyer's tho so I find it worth it.

Selling panties is a legal grey area.However, I enjoy selling panties and I have made a good income at selling panties every month. This month was a bit slow but it will pick after Thanksgiving. I have been a panty seller for one year :)

I had no idea surrounding the legality of selling worn panties ... wow. I'm trying to find the results of this woman's case because that's scary. I wonder if any legal action was taken against the man who sent that letter and purchased her panties ... hmm...

I know you've changed your mind, but to anyone else reading: I highly recommend getting a PO Box if you're going to be doing much sending/receiving via mail! Maybe I'm paranoid, but it's comforting me to have a few degrees of separation from the buyer and my home.

Both times I've done it so far have been worth it. Each time was about... 40 bucks on MFC my end? I charge extra for worn vs doing a show in them.

Agreed on the PO box.

Actually, I never sold panties on a webcam site. I have sold panties from 25 to 450 dollars but I used my own methods. Usually, I charge 2.99 for shipping and handling. I take visa gift cards and giftrocket :) I found selling independently was much better for me because I love keeping the money for myself.

Reactions: Vanesa H
I've been selling panties and panty related videos over 7 years now, just now got into camming kinda leery about saying anything about selling them while I was in a session with someone didn't want to get kicked off.. Mostly have regulars pay from 25$ to over a $100pr

I've been selling panties and panty related videos over 7 years now, just now got into camming kinda leery about saying anything about selling them while I was in a session with someone didn't want to get kicked off.. Mostly have regulars pay from 25$ to over a $100pr

If you don't mind me asking, what type of payment method would you recommend for selling panties? I'm branching out and starting to sell various items and having trouble deciding what payment method to use. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If you don't mind me asking, what type of payment method would you recommend for selling panties? I'm branching out and starting to sell various items and having trouble deciding what payment method to use. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
My friend sold some panties and uses Paypal. But I hear it's very risky.

My friend sold some panties and uses Paypal. But I hear it's very risky.

Absolutely risky. Paypal forbids adult related transactions, there's tons of horror stories of girls getting their accounts closed, money kept, even family members or significant others having accounts closed for association.

Paypal is a huge no-no for anyone in the adult industry.

Absolutely risky. Paypal forbids adult related transactions, there's tons of horror stories of girls getting their accounts closed, money kept, even family members or significant others having accounts closed for association.

Paypal is a huge no-no for anyone in the adult industry.
Exactly. I try to tell members that's why I don't do Paypal and I get the occasional , "well that's too bad cus you'll make more money since tons of other models do it."
Um, yeah right bro. It would actually be "too bad" if I set up a Paypal and get it closed down once they find out what it's really for.

If your serious about selling, I would check into Panty Trust site.. Like 50$ to get verified and they moderate any deals that go bad.. Most of my sell traffic came from their site to my website.. I haven't been a member for a couple years now just didn't log on and they removed me, kinda slowed down in my old age LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.