AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selling snap chat and kik

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most people just put on their profile and tip menu how many tokens it would be and then mail the customer the username or ask for the customers username? I was wondering the same thing, but my phone camera is so rubbish I'd probably get a lot of complaints haha :(

This sounds great! Is there a way to require a monthly pmt for it ? Or would we have to change/get a new accnt?

You can make a spreadsheet with people's usernames and just remove them from snap or kik at whatever day is a month. Personally, I never buy a model's snapchat if it's on a month to month basis. If you do sell Snap/Kik you'll likely have to say what's acceptable and not in regards to messages and screenshots.

You can do month by month And have the guys pay everytime it's up, however if you do that I think their is more expectation to be up to date and send numerous snaps daily. My snap chat is for life that way I know they are getting their money's worth Pretty quickly, regardless of how many times I snap on a daily or weekly basis. I takes a load off of me.

You can do month by month if you keep track of who buys what when. You would need a spreadsheet of their MFC name, the date they tipped, they date it ends, and their snapchat or kik name so it's easy to remove them.

I would charge based on how many people you want to have on snap, how many people you can respond to etc. I sell my snapchat for around 300 MFC tokens for life because I feel like it's very affordable and I want everyone to be able to have it. If you're super popular, you could think about asking for more because it would potentially be harder to interact with all those peeps.

I do mine for life just because I like the social aspects of both and I enjoy keeping up with my members. That and it's great advertisement! Putting up little clips of your newest videos, running specials for people who have your snapchat etc.

I think the only benefit of monthly would be the potential of more money.

In regards to Aria's comment, you don't necessarily have to talk to members on snapchat (kik is implied that you will but that's another story). I communicate with a lot of my regs and I read almost every snap, but I don't always respond to that one guy that bought my snap and then left the room 5 months ago, y'know?

I have also bought a few "top model" Snapchats and they rarely ever read my snaps to them let alone respond. Which is fine if that's how they do their thing.

I do monthly 150tk a month or 900tk a year

I don't have alot of members at my lowest points I have about 60 members but that adds up !
I dont keep a spreadsheet that is to much work for me and I'm lazy AF
I do this

YUhunTq.png

I change it to
A MFC USERNAME July 20
if they buy from many vids ill use the MV user name with MV at the end so I remember.

I put A at the front cause I send direct snaps that I don't post to story and I don't wanna look through models so it makes it fast for me to click all the way down. I send Good Morning ...getting on cam ..and a few explicit ones direct.

They also feel a little special cause they don't see those photos going to my story so I get compliments on that !

Ive seen girls sort by month

so they put
July MFC USERNAME
so they can quickly find whos expiring

I do allow some texting but not to much unless they've continued to tip n show up in my room.
I like giving the illusion of extra attention by sending stuff direct ,but thats my thanaaanggg

Marissa is spot on.

My attempt at an addition to this would be rather than putting the date in a Month Year format like "July 2016", you put it in the format YYYYMM ( for this example 201607). That way the users are sorted in order of expiration.

The idea of prepending an A to indicate people who you send direct snaps to rather than just using stories throws a wrench into it. Cause then you'll have two sections of users sorted by expiration. But still not too bad.

I used to let people buy my kik but I made no gurantees I will talk to you all day everyday. So now I only sell my snap - yearly. Now there is a big chance I am not going to go and require each person to renew membership, I mainly say it is for a year to cover my behind that if I ever stop snapping the handful of nitpickers do not say why you not snapping any more years down the line.

I also have two levels of snap which are Identified with an emoji and letter.
Basic level You see my basic snaps which are teasers, advertisers, randomness more about me etc etc etc.

Royal level the same as above and you recieve direct snaps weekly of me a little scantily clad and can converse here and there.

Both levels I allow to be tipped on or off shows for a "snap session" so to speak "snap" call, or a preferred picture.

So far it is a hot ticket item and I make it clear I do not snap nudes publicly. So it is best to have the Royal level:happy:

Last edited:
I know I've seen a model have a "Lifetime Snap, but..." situation.

Basically, she reserved the right to remove you from her snap if you haven't tipped or contributed to her room in any way for three months. I thought that was fair. Good way to keep the list current with the people who are helping her livelihood.

Hey. This might be a dumb question but I'm really new to camming so please have patience. I keep hearing of people selling snapchat for tokens and having considered trying it out (like maybe real cheap for a couple months of snaps at first to see if I want to continue afterwards) but I cam on chaturbate and I can't even type the word snapchat (or Skype, or my email) into my bio or in chat. How are people selling these things for tokens and is it against the TOS?

On chaturbate I have my email in my wish list I dont know about snapchat so I cant help you there but I do have KIK in my bio. Never mention them or twitter live I did once and I got a warning although I see other girls do this all the time and the only thing I Saïd was oh I forgot to tweet that I was coming online. So I was promoting my room lol.

On chaturbate I have my email in my wish list I dont know about snapchat so I cant help you there but I do have KIK in my bio. Never mention them or twitter live I did once and I got a warning although I see other girls do this all the time and the only thing I Saïd was oh I forgot to tweet that I was coming online. So I was promoting my room lol.
Awesome. Thanks for the advice

You can do month by month if you keep track of who buys what when. You would need a spreadsheet of their MFC name, the date they tipped, they date it ends, and their snapchat or kik name so it's easy to remove them.

I would charge based on how many people you want to have on snap, how many people you can respond to etc. I sell my snapchat for around 300 MFC tokens for life because I feel like it's very affordable and I want everyone to be able to have it. If you're super popular, you could think about asking for more because it would potentially be harder to interact with all those peeps.

I do mine for life just because I like the social aspects of both and I enjoy keeping up with my members. That and it's great advertisement! Putting up little clips of your newest videos, running specials for people who have your snapchat etc.

I think the only benefit of monthly would be the potential of more money.
That is a great idea! I never thought of the advertisement aspect on snapchat. I also like the idea of the lifetime part, I will keep that in mind when I create mine, to also keep up with members. :)

I personally don't sell my Snapchat account, because it's such an easy way to promote yourself, and may make people want to have a private session with you (I prefer people to pay for this, than for my SC). Obviously I have too many people on mine to reply to everyone. I don't snap explicit pictures though, the maximum I did was showing my butt. This is an optional thing but I think it may play a huge role if you know how to manage it.
I use Snapchat mostly to announce when I am free for any private session on Skype, and sharing some cute pictures.

Has anyone every been able to almost cam exclusively on snap. I've had to move to an area that gets really bad internet service so I am unable to stream right now and was hoping maybe there would be a way to do like shows on snap,

Maybe I'm just hoping for something unrealistic....

• Hugs
Reactions: Guy
All girls here are great.
BustyBonnie, you are gorgeous!
JayLinthorn, you have very pretty eyes

I have some takeovers scheduled on my account for tomorrow and saturday. Aria did one months ago. Now I have over 8k followers and growing another account for takeovers.
You can add Boobsrealm on SC
contact me here on on twitter @Boobsrealm

I sell monthly texting on Manyvids. It's super easy to set up!
Do you just keep a list of who expires when, just like with snap? Or do you automate it? I hadn't considered selling texting until now, but it seems like it would be a good way to make people feel very engaged. I would worry though about people getting excessively clingy, since I guess kik/texting seems a little more personal than going into private on a camsite (or maybe that's just me since I'm still unexperienced and getting set up to cam still).

Do you just keep a list of who expires when, just like with snap? Or do you automate it? I hadn't considered selling texting until now, but it seems like it would be a good way to make people feel very engaged. I would worry though about people getting excessively clingy, since I guess kik/texting seems a little more personal than going into private on a camsite (or maybe that's just me since I'm still unexperienced and getting set up to cam still).

I keep track of it as a note on my phone and computer! :D Sometimes a screenshot of when the purchase was made. :shame:

Has anyone every been able to almost cam exclusively on snap. I've had to move to an area that gets really bad internet service so I am unable to stream right now and was hoping maybe there would be a way to do like shows on snap,

Maybe I'm just hoping for something unrealistic....

Snap is only one platform but you can should be able to work other platforms of indy just fine and make good income, just know a good amount of marketing will have to come on your end.
You can market kik, snap and skype rather its cam sessions or just texting. For the past few months over half of my income has been kik/snap/skype sessions.

Hope your internet in area is upgraded soon.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.