AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

selling videos on mfc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2017
Hi! So I've been on MFC now for a couple weeks and I want to start selling videos. I'm aware you cannot sell them directly through the site so I went ahead and made an account on project maenad and uploaded my first one there. Then I made a gif out of a couple preview images and created an HTML of that image linking it to the offline tip URL for the amount of tokens i'm selling it for. my only problem is, i have no idea where in my profile I can put that html code?? I've googled everything and looked everywhere and I can't seem to figure it out... am i missing something super obvious here? I see lots of models seem to have entire sections dedicated to for sale video previews on their profile... is there extra HTML or CSS I need to know to set this up??

It depends on you MFC's layout.
Some models use the About Me section (Edit Profile > Step Four > scroll down...) or any other section from Step Three or Step Four
Your HTML code can be added in any of the boxes mentioned above.

Hi! So I've been on MFC now for a couple weeks and I want to start selling videos. I'm aware you cannot sell them directly through the site so I went ahead and made an account on project maenad and uploaded my first one there. Then I made a gif out of a couple preview images and created an HTML of that image linking it to the offline tip URL for the amount of tokens i'm selling it for. my only problem is, i have no idea where in my profile I can put that html code?? I've googled everything and looked everywhere and I can't seem to figure it out... am i missing something super obvious here? I see lots of models seem to have entire sections dedicated to for sale video previews on their profile... is there extra HTML or CSS I need to know to set this up??

What were the factors that pushed you towards Project Maenad? I did some research on this and the site I really like is IndieBill. They are taking 15% as commission, but the interesting angle is they protect the model from chargebacks. So basically they are covering the fraud risk with their 15% margin, which seems more than fair given that adult services has a lot of fraud.

What were the factors that pushed you towards Project Maenad? I did some research on this and the site I really like is IndieBill. They are taking 15% as commission, but the interesting angle is they protect the model from chargebacks. So basically they are covering the fraud risk with their 15% margin, which seems more than fair given that adult services has a lot of fraud.

If I'm not mistaken, she is using Project Maenad as a host, and taking tokens as payment for the videos. Project Maenad allows the model to create links to send the videos with, which is actually what it was initially created for before it became a place to sell as well.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
you can host and sell with MFC now from the share.myfreecams.com site.

I'm not sure if share is a great standalone site yet, but I THINK it looks decent for the hosting and selling aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.