AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selling Videos on Profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_butt

Cam Model
May 22, 2020
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Sugar_ButtFairy
MFC Username
Sugar_Butt
Hello!

I'm a newer model on MFC and had a question about selling videos on my profile. I know its a strict rule on MFC that male's CANNOT be on cam at all while steaming (duh). However, i see other models who sell videos of boy/girl action on their profiles. I've really tried to do research on the "rules for models" for videos on their profiles that are free or for sale, but i only see the rules saying a male cannot be on cam while you broadcast. Before i post videos for sale on my profile, i wanted to see if anyone else knew if there were rules about the videos you sell on MFC and having boy/ girl content on them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Hello!

I'm a newer model on MFC and had a question about selling videos on my profile. I know its a strict rule on MFC that male's CANNOT be on cam at all while steaming (duh). However, i see other models who sell videos of boy/girl action on their profiles. I've really tried to do research on the "rules for models" for videos on their profiles that are free or for sale, but i only see the rules saying a male cannot be on cam while you broadcast. Before i post videos for sale on my profile, i wanted to see if anyone else knew if there were rules about the videos you sell on MFC and having boy/ girl content on them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
You cannot have them on cam with you during broadcast, but you CAN post videos on MFC share. You don't sell videos on your profile on MFC, you use Share. https://share.myfreecams.com

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 2.05.40 PM.png

Click this box when uploading the video:
Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 2.06.16 PM.png

Complete the next step:

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 2.06.04 PM.png

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.