AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sending a private pic and/or video to a member

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brit

Cam Model
Aug 18, 2019
The Matrix
allmylinks.com
Hi, I searched through the forums and couldn't find this anywhere. If it's already been asked and answered, please link it and delete this thread.

I had my first (and probably only) private show yesterday. I had no clue what I was doing so I felt that it went terribly. I'm the type of person who feels that everyone deserves to get the most bang for their buck. I would like to send a pic or a video to the specific person apologizing for it. He's been a regular of mine since my second day and has always been really great to me. Is this possible on Chaturbate? I considered uploading a photo on my page with me holding up a note with something like "sorry (name) for the show yesterday", but would that be weird for other people to see? As in, bad for my image? I'm still waiting to get verified on OnlyFans and I just started up a twitter account so neither of those things are options at the moment.

Hi, I searched through the forums and couldn't find this anywhere. If it's already been asked and answered, please link it and delete this thread.

I had my first (and probably only) private show yesterday. I had no clue what I was doing so I felt that it went terribly. I'm the type of person who feels that everyone deserves to get the most bang for their buck. I would like to send a pic or a video to the specific person apologizing for it. He's been a regular of mine since my second day and has always been really great to me. Is this possible on Chaturbate? I considered uploading a photo on my page with me holding up a note with something like "sorry (name) for the show yesterday", but would that be weird for other people to see? As in, bad for my image? I'm still waiting to get verified on OnlyFans and I just started up a twitter account so neither of those things are options at the moment.

Wait for feedback from the member, maybe you are just being super self conscious and he loved the experience! I feel this is usually the case with new models :)
And don't post that pic in your bio it will be weird for everybody including the member in question, just wait for the member to visit you and start a conversation with him privately over PM.

Wait for feedback from the member, maybe you are just being super self conscious and he loved the experience! I feel this is usually the case with new models :)
And don't post that pic in your bio it will be weird for everybody including the member in question, just wait for the member to visit you and start a conversation with him privately over PM.

As a member, I have to agree with @Mila_ . For myself, I'm similar in regards to thinking it might have been bad, etc. But, I also view it kind of how I view having sex with someone for the first time. It's probably going to be a little bit awkward and clumsy the first time or two as you learn to feel each other out. From there, who knows where it goes.

I just wanted to provide an update. I didn't see the member until yesterday due to my schedule being shifted the day before. I sent him a pm apologizing for my ignorance of how to do a private show. He said something like "well, you could make it up to me ;) " I laughed and reminded him that he did say that he was willing to take the chance at me not knowing what to do, to which he responded "true." I did add private show rules to my bio and asked him if he felt they were fair, which he did. He seemed okay to me and I feel that he's satisfied. :)

There is no way to contact a member who isn't currently in your room on CB, like MFC and SM have a mail system. When I first started out I offered a free video to the high tipper for that day and felt terrible, because he left and I wasn't able to contact him to send him a link.

The best way to get a member their content is to have them contact you off-site or hit their PMs while they're on with a dropbox link or something like that, IMO.

Fuck, I miss ProjectMaenad.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
"Well you could make it up to me" is a gross response. He was pushing for more instead of actually upset. If he had actual feedback he would have given it. I am proud that you stood up for yourself and reminded him that he knew you were new and unsure. He could have ended the Pvt any time.

You did just fine, and now ur not a Pvt virgin :) give yourself credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.