AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sending voice in PM with StripChat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2021
Chaturbate Username
iva_handfull
I'm wondering about sending voice messages via PM.

If I'm broadcasting and I want to send a private voice message to someone I'm chatting with via PM, will the rest of the room hear the message I record? Rather, will the voice message be private to the person I PM instead of being broadcast to the room as I record it?

I'm wondering about sending voice messages via PM.

If I'm broadcasting and I want to send a private voice message to someone I'm chatting with via PM, will the rest of the room hear the message I record? Rather, will the voice message be private to the person I PM instead of being broadcast to the room as I record it?

If you are using the same mic/device to record the voice message, it will be heard in the public room as you are already broadcasting live on that device/mic.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.