AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Session expired

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Primaltime

Cam Model
Apr 23, 2018
Chaturbate Username
Primaltime
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000157112/PrimalTime/
So last night I was doing a show, and I was experiencing issues with video stuttering pretty much from the start. I chalked it up to my internet provider being pretty bad and pushed forward. Eventually though, the feed started getting dropped altogether, and the error message read "Session expired". Was this purely due to my bad internet or is there something else that causes that? A couple times I fixed it by simply closing out the window and restarting the stream, and a couple times it just started up by itself after about 15 seconds.

I would lose half my audience every time it happened so I'm kind of hoping to get to the bottom of it before the next time I'm on. Has anyone else experienced this?

I honestly don't know what causes this problem, but have you tried getting a new key to stream with using OBS? Generate a new key may help, I am honestly unsure, but it may be worth a shot?

Upvote 0
I am currently in a room where the model gets that message from time to time, did you find out what caused it in your case?

For her it is not upload speed, and she is not using OBS.

Does anybody else, besides OP, have that come up?

CnJgJD90.jpgZ_W2dopB (1).jpg

Upvote 0
CB has had buffering and lag issues for a few days. Not all rooms are affected but some that are usually solid have been hit bad. Lucky for me my own room was fine last time I broadcasted but a couple of models I visit regularly had issues (both are Europe based).

I emailed support about it but they replied with the usual spiel about checking my own system and internet which are definitely not the problem.

Upvote 0
CB has had buffering and lag issues for a few days. Not all rooms are affected but some that are usually solid have been hit bad. Lucky for me my own room was fine last time I broadcasted but a couple of models I visit regularly had issues (both are Europe based).

I emailed support about it but they replied with the usual spiel about checking my own system and internet which are definitely not the problem.
She is Europe based, and my immediate suspicion was server failure, because it is clearly not her internet connection, and the message clearly indicates some issue at CB, she is using one of their native broadcast options, now it has happened 4 times during her stream.

Anyway I told her to send a mail to support with the screenshot of her speed test

Upvote 0
Just a thought, could it be because she was dancing without her face I the picture?

She is by no means trying to be 'face-less', but she wiggles her booty on the cam for periods of time?

Upvote 0
I can't stream normally , last few days , I seem to get error publishing stream every 2min...
My internet speed is great and also OBS just reconnects too...
It is so weird and killing my income.

Upvote 0
I can't stream normally , last few days , I seem to get error publishing stream every 2min...
My internet speed is great and also OBS just reconnects too...
It is so weird and killing my income.
I was getting this, I had to go through the server list in obs until I found a server that was stable. For me, the Amsterdam server worked pretty well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.