1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Setting prices for kik/snapchat

Discussion in 'Ask-a-Model!' started by Witchessleep, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Witchessleep

I was thinking of a payment method where they tip my Elm account (I would do chaturbate, but my laptop is being dumb), but I don't know what my rates should be. Monthly? I wanted to do per hour? Day? I don't live alone and that could restrict some things, especially videos. I could do photos and texts all day though.

• Inspiring Topic Inspiring Topic x 1
  2. Witchessleep

Update: I decided to delete my ELM and move over to chaturbate. And I think I figured out my rates:

standard sets = $1/1 per sets of 5, 10, 15, 20
    "Low res series" (kind of grainy, but erotic nudes) - 10% off standard set price

Video:
    1 minute = $1
    Low res videos - 10% off
    Squirting show, regardless of 1 minute or low res = +$10

Kik and snap:
    $1/min
    Late nights (PST 9:30 pm - 7 am) - $2/min

These prices are based off of what I researched

3. JyJy

I suggest to make an automatic notice in your room... Something like "400tokens for lifetime snapchat/380tokens for lifetime kik", and you answer them when YOU want and publish what YOU want.
    I saw this in many rooms.
    I suggest that because this way they'll pay you for sure, if really interested, while the other way I think you'll find only beggars.
    Don't take me wrong, but I think that 1$ dollar is too little...

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Witchessleep

Thank you. But to clarify, are you saying charging $1 per minute is too low? Or I should do a subscription service type fee instead of charging a minute?

5. Natalie_Lavender

Cam Model

There’s really no way to charge by the minute for Snap or Kik, unless you plan on going back and forth between the site Tate charging on & the snap/Kik to see if they paid. I’ve only seen models charge for Snap for a “monthly” or “lifetime” access, including myself. I also offer it as an incentive for Fan Club members, for as long as they keep their Fan Club status on CB. Then you set your own rules (no chatting, or only during certain hours do you reply, screenshots allowed or not, etc).

If you really want to charge for texting/pics/videos by the minute, then I suggest offering or using SextPanther. Here’s my referral link if you want to check it out.
    https://www.sextpanther.com/becomeamodel?id=30974

6. tekwolf

sounds like you search more something skyprivate instead of kik/snapchat or manyvids which can offer these services foryou

• Like Like x 1
  7. Natalie_Lavender

Cam Model

I should add that the payout for phone calls (if that’s what you’re looking to use Kik/Snapchat for) starts at 80% on Sextpanther. You will only ever get 50% if they are paying you for it through CB.

• Like Like x 1
  8. JyJy

I think it's better to do a monthly or lifetime service

9. Witchessleep

Thank you
    Thank you.

10. Brett M

Make the lifetime one have some kind of condition so it CAN expire if certain criteria is not met.
    For example: if they stop coming to your room completely they no longer have your snap.

I am not seeing make a huge amount of rules for it, but have at least a few so you can then purge those inactive, as you're no longer getting anything (presumably) from them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Witchessleep

I was thinking of doing a snapchat 1 year access fee via chaturbate tokens or manyvids "make it rain". With more members, I would increase the yearly and have a slightly smaller monthly (from first to end of the month. Half price on the 15th for the 15th - end of the month). I don't know how long I plan to cam, so I don't want to guarantee a lifetime access.

Example:
    $25 - $30 1 year access

(more members)
    $75 - $80 1 year access
    $20 - $25 month/ "Half price 15th" deal

12. Derek_Zoolander

Isn't this what OnlyFans is for? I've never used that service though.

13. Witchessleep

I'm not too familiar with OnlyFans either, but I kind of decided that i want to use chaturbate and manyvids for audiences

14. THE MOLLIE MARIE

Cam Model

No, it's not. OF is like a paid access twitter kind of thing.

• Helpful Helpful x 2