AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Setting up cam room? New girl here!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2017
United States
Chaturbate Username
LexxiSummers
Hey guys, I'm newer to caming, I've been with chaturbate for about 3 weeks now and love it. My question for everyone is how do you have your area set up? Lighting, decorations, walls? Any links to suggestions would be great! My room has ugly wood walls and I'd like to do something different with them, add something(s) to make it look nicer, more sexy, playful. I usually use my bedroom but sometimes my living room. Just would love something more fun! I would love to here your suggestions! Thanks guys!

Hey Lexxi, i'm heading to bed now but i'll tell you something really quick: good lighting is very important, i got sent this once and bought some good and cheap light set, and works perfect for me. You can look it up on amazon the name is (Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit by LimoStudio, LMS103) also, here is an image i got sent once and it was pretty useful. night :)

Attachments

• web_cam_modeling_lighting.jpg
    web_cam_modeling_lighting.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: AudriTwo
Hey guys, I'm newer to caming, I've been with chaturbate for about 3 weeks now and love it. My question for everyone is how do you have your area set up? Lighting, decorations, walls? Any links to suggestions would be great! My room has ugly wood walls and I'd like to do something different with them, add something(s) to make it look nicer, more sexy, playful. I usually use my bedroom but sometimes my living room. Just would love something more fun! I would love to here your suggestions! Thanks guys!
Hi Lexxi! Until you figure out your ideal permanent set-up, I would recommend some cheap ideas. I have very plain, boring walls in my apartment so I move around a few tapestries (like patterned sheets for your walls!), a few posters or paintings, lots of pretty pillows and some string lights to accommodate whichever space I'm using that day. I usually don't move my cam frame during shows so I can literally just tape them up and move them around without nailing anything into my walls. I've also made a small banner with my website and name on it, and well as moon and stars garlands that I made for $5 with some cardstock paper, twine string, and paint. You can find simple DIY tutorials like that on Pinterest. A lot of models will put items in their frame that reflect their personality outside of camming -- like cute stuffed animals, plants/ small trees, or things related to TV/movie/video games that they like. Others will keep it simple - literally just have a dry erase or chalk board with basic info written on it, like "Highest Tipper: ___!" or "Spanks for 3Gold!" For the first time I logged on, I was too lazy to order anything nice so I just cut out different shapes in colored paper and taped them to the wall to add some color. I will recommend making the background space look pretty and stylized, but nothing too intricate as it can potentially draw the attention away from you.

I have found rearranging things every 3-4 months keeps your space looking fresh and new. I have been camming in the same room for three years and everytime I move things my regs think I moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.