AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Setting up onlyfans page for studio models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2022
Greetings
we are a studio with several models however they want us to set up for them only fans page , my question is how can we benefit as a studio seeing asthey will be broadcasting with our same equipment facilities etc
kindly advise

Greetings
we are a studio with several models however they want us to set up for them only fans page , my question is how can we benefit as a studio seeing asthey will be broadcasting with our same equipment facilities etc
kindly advise
I can't tell exactly what you're asking, but since you're already a "studio" how do you not know how being a studio will benefit you?

Reactions: MarieElise
Greetings
kindly advise
You get a percentage of what they make from OF for running it for them the same way you get a percentage for running their webcamming for them obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.