AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Setting up the lush 2 with a MacBook

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2017
Has anyone had issues setting up the Lush 2 with a MacBook? getting cam not detected and also flash errors even though flash is installed and even reinstalled it. If someone has a MacBook and Lush 2 that had issues but figured them out on MFC would appreciate the steps you took.

Thanks

I use a MacBook, Lush 2 and OBS (rather than Flash), with the Lovense Chrome browser (and Lovense Extension). I connect the Lush 2 to my phone via Bluetooth, scanning the QR code on the Lovense Extension Settings (on desktop) to connect it all on Chaturbate.

But. It sounds like your problems are with Flash. Did you have this problem before trying to add the Lush? I find their software to be a little unreliable, but there's nothing a quick restart / reinstalling of Lovense software hasn't fixed yet... Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

Reactions: eric00017
Upvote 0
I use a MacBook, Lush 2 and OBS (rather than Flash), with the Lovense Chrome browser (and Lovense Extension). I connect the Lush 2 to my phone via Bluetooth, scanning the QR code on the Lovense Extension Settings (on desktop) to connect it all on Chaturbate.

But. It sounds like your problems are with Flash. Did you have this problem before trying to add the Lush? I find their software to be a little unreliable, but there's nothing a quick restart / reinstalling of Lovense software hasn't fixed yet... Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!
Thank you I will try that, you were a help ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.