AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Setting up tip animations, a background, socials etc...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2020
I have been using OBS to stream on CB for about 18 months. I figured I should up my game with cute animations for tip amounts and add a pretty tip menu and all that. Does anyone know how to do that or could offer me some tips/advice? Thank you!

As far as I am aware, I think this is an option/add-on inside the Lovense Browser and/or Extension
I don't personally have a lovense so don't know the exact location, but i think there is an obvious option somewhere for applications or games or something like that.

Upvote 0
As far as I am aware, I think this is an option/add-on inside the Lovense Browser and/or Extension
I don't personally have a lovense so don't know the exact location, but i think there is an obvious option somewhere for applications or games or something like that.
Let me start by saying that I have not tried it in a broadcast situation, but this guide is helpful for setting up the Lovense overlay in OBS
Lovense OBS setup

• Helpful!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.