AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sex Robots

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
The growth and development of sex robots; Realistic feeling warm skin, personality AI (for example shy, frigid, or adventurous with variable moods throughout her time on), choose any look/ shape that you want.

1501925939616.jpg
1501916190447.jpg

Was just reading about some of the psychological concerns of owning a sex robot especially as they become more realistic. For example it will enable those with a taste for it to rape one of these dolls, including get all the required reactions to the attack for example by buying a more frigid model.

As much fun as a sex doll sounds if they ever perfect them, it may be a risky game to play for those who want one.

Unless these dolls are truly sentient, they are unable to consent.
Consent is everything. Without consent, sex with one of these dolls can never rise above the level of rape.

Cherry 2000 may yet come to pass. Still a few months left before end of the year...

Yeah, I know it's about finding human love. But, every time I hear about sex robots, I think of this movie for some reason...

They're making robots to be raped? Really? That is so vile. Here's a shout out for when robots become sentient and throw the three laws out the window and start choking the fuckers.

How is that different than rape fantasy or rape roleplay?

This is unsettling for now. When they actually look indistinguishable from real humans, I will accept them as a replacement for most people's sexual needs. When their behavior is indistinguishable from real humans, I will purchase one for myself and fall in love infinite times. Then I'll just need to forget it was programmed to love me back....

As an aside, I am more excited for augmented reality/virtual reality than for these robots. Being able to project a holographic image over myself or others before getting down and dirty allows for endless sexual scenarios while losing none of the qualities which make your partner alive and human. I prefer that all entities are conscious. It somehow turns me on more.

How is that different than rape fantasy or rape roleplay?

I mean, one is with a human that is consenting and is aware and that is also what they want. The other is a machine programmed to hate it and fight back but still take it. I'm a firm believer in ghost-in-the-machine and personally believe that if we keep at making robots that can think and feel, it's going to bite someone in the ass- and I am okay if the ass that is being bitten is creeps trying to rape machines designed to think and feel and be in pain. /shrug

Reactions: Ambers Troll
The idea of a sex robot I think was first written about in 'Do androids dream of electric sheep' (1968)/ 'Blade runner' to most of us, this would be the ultimate end game in what is trying to be created. I do not particularly worry about the robot, but the interaction with the robot being carried into your real world life.
Like most fantasy, it would be escapism for most but play the game too often or get too engrossed in it and it can begin to take you over. Dehumanizing a simulant (because it isn't human) is still a dangerous game to play with yourself, I compare it to dehumanizing interactions of say a troll online (in this case with real people they don't see the human side of).

Unless these dolls are truly sentient, they are unable to consent.
Consent is everything. Without consent, sex with one of these dolls can never rise above the level of rape.

Well as they are nowhere near sentient or likely Will be for.. well for now they wont ever Change from that truely...
But you cannot rape innatimate objects..
Else you would have to Apply the same ideoligy for all other sex toys? Are all dildos raped? Fleslights? Etc...

I do agree the industri may cause concerns but in not overly concerned About the "machines"..

I have fleshlight and other sex tools for men but I found joy in a real doll. Seems to be pricey and but I think it's worth the price.
Life sized sex dolls are very popular so I purchased the best sex dolls I've found in the online market. I want to explore and enjoy my solo session. Of course, who doesn’t want these love dolls? They are beautiful and capable of giving me the pleasure I desire, not to mention they look and feel like a real woman. If you are a photo lover you can experiment different post from your dolls and can make a photo shoot habit as your pass time or you can even make money from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.