AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sex

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a legitimate question or are you just a virgin? :think:

Not even when the rating are 10's across the board.

Sex is awesome :p

When I saw ths all I could think was "lets talk about sex baby."

blackxrose said:
Is this a legitimate question or are you just a virgin? :think:

you got me i am a virgin lol (yeah right) who has never been drunk or high oh and i was married so you know the whole sexless marriage thing is right.
ok now that i have said what i said i am just someone who has never been one to think more of sex than what it is

JoleneJolene said:

Reminds me of that old saying/joke: "The worst sex I ever had...was pretty damn good."

Jessi said:
I fuckin' love fuckin'.
Id fuck for days if my body/partner let me :lol:

But Mr.Virgin, its not like in the movies.

:handgestures-salute: Sooo agreed. I love all kinds of sex from the soft sensual sex to the rough-n-rowdy. Typically, it's the rough-n-rowdy that puts me down for a few days :lol:

Frankie said:
Something that reigns over society so much could never be overrated.
It can be used to control men and women. It's started and destroyed societies. It causes chaos, war AND inspires people to do great things too. I fail to see how that makes it overrated.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
GemmaMarie said:
Jessi said:
I fuckin' love fuckin'.

:handgestures-salute: Sooo agreed. I love all kinds of sex from the soft sensual sex to the rough-n-rowdy. Typically, it's the rough-n-rowdy that puts me down for a few days :lol:

Hoyes! I loooove fookin. It makes things 10x more awesome when fuckin' is your job!

Jessi said:
I fuckin' love fuckin'.

to me sex is not always that great i cannot remember the last time it was great for me. and i was kidding when i said i was a virgin lol

sarcasmic said:
Jessi said:
I fuckin' love fuckin'.

to me sex is not always that great i cannot remember the last time it was great for me. and i was kidding when i said i was a virgin lol

Maybe you need to find a partner who is comfortable enough to let you experiment and learn. Sex didnt get good for me until my thrid "serious" partner. You wont enjoy if you're not comfortable and worrying about how you look & etc.

And it is important to note that it's okay if you just don't like sex. There is nothing in the Rulebook of Life that says you HAVE to enjoy sex with another person.

Masturbating is fun, too! Or hell, there are high-tech sex dolls out there if you got the moolah. Do what is comfortable for you and if it REALLY bugs you that sex isn't that great then seek out a therapist! And I mean that in a helpful, non-condescending way. There are therapists who help people with sexual dysfunction if you feel like you have one and desire help.

Otherwise, masturbating rules!

Reactions: camstory
the first time i had sex the word overrated popped into my head several times which is an accomplishment as my first time lasted maybe 5 seconds
butttt no longer. sex is my favorite. i need it twice a day or i get pissy. its all about your brain area though. for me sex sucks if im not into it mentally i can orgasm from fantasy alone and i could masturbate for an hour and just feel numb if my thoughts are blank.

Rosemary said:
And it is important to note that it's okay if you just don't like sex...
Do what is comfortable for you and if it REALLY bugs you that sex isn't that great then seek out a therapist! There are therapists who help people with sexual dysfunction if you feel like you have one and desire help.
If the desire is there it can become great with the right coaching, and the willingness to let go of everything else.
Jaydenrainey said:
its all about your brain area though. for me sex sucks if im not into it mentally i can orgasm from fantasy alone and i could masturbate for an hour and just feel numb if my thoughts are blank.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Read that :naughty: up there xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jaydenrainey said:
the first time i had sex the word overrated popped into my head several times which is an accomplishment as my first time lasted maybe 5 seconds
butttt no longer. sex is my favorite. i need it twice a day or i get pissy. its all about your brain area though. for me sex sucks if im not into it mentally i can orgasm from fantasy alone and i could masturbate for an hour and just feel numb if my thoughts are blank.

So this. If you aren't there mentally (at least for me) it's not going to happen. I could play with my vagina for hours and nothing. I know some guys who are that way.

If you're not into sex, that's perfectly okay as well. Sex for me used to be a chore. I just wasn't into . I didn't have sex until I was 18, and until about a year ago my interest in sex just wasn't there. I would get horny, I loved the physical intimacy of being with someone, but sex was just not how I really wanted to spend any of my time. It wasn't until I took a sexual health psychology class during my undergrad that some of my "problems" found answers, I started exploring on my own and suddenly- bam. I now require sex to maintain a healthy outlook on life :lol:

OK, you got us. Sex being fun is a myth started and perpetuated by camgirls to make men spend money. Nobody even knew what it was before the internet!

On that note, I hope I get laid tonight.

GemmaMarie said:
Jaydenrainey said:
Sex for me used to be a chore. I just wasn't into . I didn't have sex until I was 18, and until about a year ago my interest in sex just wasn't there. I would get horny, I loved the physical intimacy of being with someone, but sex was just not how I really wanted to spend any of my time. It wasn't until I took a sexual health psychology class during my undergrad that some of my "problems" found answers, I started exploring on my own and suddenly- bam. I now require sex to maintain a healthy outlook on life :lol:

I used to hate sex too. I hated that my boyfriend always wanted it. When he would instigate it I'd become immediately annoyed, turned off, whatever. I would eventually just do it because that's what girlfriends are supposed to do, and I'd hate him for it. I thought I was asexual. I thought I couldn't cum with someone inside of me.

Different boy, different sexual outlook...and bam! Who needs 5 orgasms in one night? This girl. ^^

VeronicaChaos said:
OK, you got us. Sex being fun is a myth started and perpetuated by camgirls to make men spend money. Nobody even knew what it was before the internet!

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO, have you meet mynameisbob? Wait let me guess, that's your brother. :-D

Humor him he might be dangerous - we are pretty sure he will pass out soon.

sarcasmic said:
and i was kidding when i said i was a virgin lol

And I thought I had made a new friend... darn. I've gotten pretty darn close but I'm still a virgin... even after ending a 3 year relationship. I have no doubts that it can be wonderful, but I have very little desire to have sex just so I can refer to myself differently.

I'm just hoping that at my age (27) there are women that don't mind or would enjoy this about me. Last person I got close to quit seeing me once she found out.

sex is seen as overrated by people when they've never found someone who makes it fun.

BoltEyeAm said:
sarcasmic said:
and i was kidding when i said i was a virgin lol

And I thought I had made a new friend... darn.
Am I to understand that you can't be friends with us non-virgins? :whistle:

camstory said:
VeronicaChaos said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO, have you meet mynameisbob? Wait let me guess, that's your brother. :-D

Humor him he might be dangerous - we are pretty sure he will pass out soon.

Hey, my name is mynamebob!

(I don't get it :?)

Status
Not open for further replies.