AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexting Services You Liked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2019
Hello
I was happily supplementing my income by phone and text sex model on arousr. Unfortunately, they recently changed the site a lot. Now models can't set their own prices.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest another site to try?
Are there any you can do from a computer?
Is Extra Lunch Money any good?

Thanka in advance,
Poly Ana May

Reactions: Rose
Sextpanther! You can do phone or text, set your own prices and they do have a dashboard for you to use directly from your computer.

Maybe use my referral if you decide to sign up...

Sextpanther is great for sexting
Phrendly has an Android app like Tinder you get paid per message you respond to and can call and video chat
Both have websites you can do everything from

Hello
I was happily supplementing my income by phone and text sex model on arousr. Unfortunately, they recently changed the site a lot. Now models can't set their own prices.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest another site to try?
Are there any you can do from a computer?
Is Extra Lunch Money any good?

Thanka in advance,
Poly Ana May
Nice, thank you

I was going to sign up for Sextpanther but reading through their terms they have you sign a non compete meaning you can't use any other sexting platform or they can sue you for what income you made elsewhere.

I was going to sign up for Sextpanther but reading through their terms they have you sign a non compete meaning you can't use any other sexting platform or they can sue you for what income you made elsewhere.

They'd have to sue nearly everyone working for them. I wouldn't let it stop you from signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.