AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexting Sites for International Models (Paid through Payoneer)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girls!
Ok so I looked and I can't find a threat on this topic, but that could just be because I'm not the most experienced with forums so please bare with me lol
I'm from South Africa and I usually cam on Chaturbate and MyFreeCams and sell vidz on Youkandy, but some days sexting just seems like it could be easier. I'm not crazy about phonesex (7 years as a receptionist makes you loathe a phonecall...) and I have Snapchat Premium, which works most days, but sometimes obviously things are slow.
I'm from South Africa, so obviously sites that only pay American models isn't going to work for me, and I've noticed a lot of sexting sites don't do the Payoneer thing (ELM does Paxum, but I only have one form of ID and they need two to verify you, so that's a balls up for me).
Do you girls know of any that pay through Payoneer or Paypal? AND are international model friendly? I'm struggling to find any. I'm difficult, I know lol, but some days you just don't wanna dress up all pretty and sit on cam for people that don't tip lol - I appreciate any feedback, thanks ladies! ♥

MyGirlFund uses payoneer - once you have the payoneer MasterCard, you can cash out any time you want and get your money two hours later. Only downside is the cards get a really bad exchange rate, I lose about $4-$5 every $100.

The site isn't specifically for sexting but it easily becomes that. The main feauture is that guys pay to message you.

MyGirlFund uses payoneer - once you have the payoneer MasterCard, you can cash out any time you want and get your money two hours later. Only downside is the cards get a really bad exchange rate, I lose about $4-$5 every $100.

The site isn't specifically for sexting but it easily becomes that. The main feauture is that guys pay to message you.

Thanks luv, I applied for MyGirlFund a while back but they never accepted my application :( Not sure why...

Thanks luv, I applied for MyGirlFund a while back but they never accepted my application :( Not sure why...

They will google the username you applied for, and if it matches your cam site or sex work name that comes up in their search, they won't accept your application. They want you to have a completely unique name, but for some reason they don't message people to tell them this.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
They will google the username you applied for, and if it matches your cam site or sex work name that comes up in their search, they won't accept your application. They want you to have a completely unique name, but for some reason they don't message people to tell them this.
Oh wow thanks for the tip! I'll reapply with a different name. I use two, so maybe the other name could be used as I don't have a domain with it

Oh wow thanks for the tip! I'll reapply with a different name. I use two, so maybe the other name could be used as I don't have a domain with it

As long as you haven't ever cammed with it. They want a completely brand new unique name so members can't find you on other sites. They have a lot of rules but for me it's worth following.

As long as you haven't ever cammed with it. They want a completely brand new unique name so members can't find you on other sites. They have a lot of rules but for me it's worth following.
Thanks hun I just applied with a different name, thanks so much for the help!

Reactions: MojitosJourney
Status
Not open for further replies.