AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SextPanther Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeraEve

Cam Model
Dec 8, 2018
USA
Twitter Username
@zeraevee
MFC Username
ZeraEve
Streamate Username
ZeraEve
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/225761/Zera-Eve/
I JUST signed up to SextPanther yesterday. I've already had 3 of my regulars add my phone number. I got a notification on my phone that they did. But when I go to view my own profile it says sexts, pics, and vids status is red (vs the green dot next to taking calls and getting my phone #). Do I have to specifically do something to set those statuses to be online so I can get texts? Help, I can't figure it out! (I'm probably missing something obvious).

That's really weird! Perhaps try toggling the "vacation mode" switch (all the way at the bottom of the dashboard) on and off to see if that makes them turn green? That is the only thing I can think of, and even that doesn't really make sense, but might be worth a shot.

Or maybe setting your availability to "open" would work?

I haven't heard of this issue before, I hope someone comes along with some good advice for you!

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
That's really weird! Perhaps try toggling the "vacation mode" switch (all the way at the bottom of the dashboard) on and off to see if that makes them turn green? That is the only thing I can think of, and even that doesn't really make sense, but might be worth a shot.

Or maybe setting your availability to "open" would work?

I haven't heard of this issue before, I hope someone comes along with some good advice for you!
I checked and I guess I must have hit the vacation mode button at some point because it was on, I switched it of and that fixed the problem! Thank you! I knew it had to be something obvious that I did wrong, lmao!

I checked and I guess I must have hit the vacation mode button at some point because it was on, I switched it of and that fixed the problem! Thank you! I knew it had to be something obvious that I did wrong, lmao!
I'm glad you figured it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.