AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexual adventuring?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this very moment, anyone doing a brand new thing/gadget/tool or sexual act?

Well, uh...I used a Trojan Fire & Ice condom for the first time on Feb. 29 (I remember the date because it was "leap day"), and ended up having a bad reaction to it later on...and for several days it burned like a motherfucker when I peed. I was walking around like Fred Sanford.....

I still got two left in a box, but I DEFINITELY won't be using those things again. I saw reviews from other people who had similar experiences.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Well, uh...I used a Trojan Fire & Ice condom for the first time on Feb. 29 (I remember the date because it was "leap day"), and ended up having a bad reaction to it later on...and for several days it burned like a motherfucker when I peed. I was walking around like Fred Sanford.....

I still got two left in a box, but I DEFINITELY won't be using those things again. I saw reviews from other people who had similar experiences.
Sorry to hear that eeek , I did that Ivey/hot thing for a minute but it was a trick or prank from friends, my balls where on fire for 30 mins 😂

Sorry to hear that eeek , I did that Ivey/hot thing for a minute but it was a trick or prank from friends, my balls where on fire for 30 mins 😂

That's what one of the guys who reviewed the product said..."MY BALLS ARE ON FIRE!" Lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Does this include work stuff? Because last night on Chaturbate I saw a girl using a fuck machine and a tip menu for different levels, like with a lush. Are they making teledildonic fuck machines now? And if so where can I get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.