AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexy Amber Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. The mere physics of my tah tah's would never allow such a beautiful contraption. :)

Being smart is always sexy to me Amber & it's great that you have the body for it too. I like the way that you guys put this site together & I hope to learn more from you.

Unfortunately, gravity would probably work against me, million measurements or not. These babies need support :)

OH and also...
heart42 said:
Being smart is always sexy to me Amber & it's great that you have the body for it too. I like the way that you guys put this site together & I hope to learn more from you.

This thread is SOLELY about the bra linked in the original post by Alex. Responses should be, at least generally, applicable to the original topic.

I appreciate your kindness but please, take this response as a learning tool in your quest to understand forum posting.

AmberCutie said:
Unfortunately, gravity would probably work against me, million measurements or not. These babies need support :)

it'd look damn hot on you before gravity kicked in though.

Status
Not open for further replies.