AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexy lingerie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2021
Romania
www.friendsbio.com
Twitter Username
@MallorieReese
Hi girls,

I am slowly getting more and more bored of the bras and panties that I own and the brands that I usually buy from. I thought you might give me some inspiration and share a little bit of wisdom with me. Where are you usually buying you on-camera lingerie from? Please keep in mind that I am a little bit on budget so don't show any Honey Birdette because it is going to leave me droooolling!

Hi girls,

I am slowly getting more and more bored of the bras and panties that I own and the brands that I usually buy from. I thought you might give me some inspiration and share a little bit of wisdom with me. Where are you usually buying you on-camera lingerie from? Please keep in mind that I am a little bit on budget so don't show any Honey Birdette because it is going to leave me droooolling!

I get my bras from Goodwill and the thrift store, and they're so cute! I wear 100% cotton panties only, and I get those from Dollar General or Walmart. :)

This site is super popular around these here parts... (I have not used them yet though)

For a while, I shopped this site addictively ... (mainly the sale section only though).

I also like Goodwill, Walmart, and sometimes Victoria Secrets (but only if I can get good deals on there). A lot of models don't care as much for VS, and they have valid points. Some of their stuff is expensive and wears out fast. Other stuff not so much, if you get it on sale.

I get sexy mini-dresses, bodycon etc on Amazon if they are a good price and have high reviews.
I used to get lingerie from ebay, but it was way too hit and miss for me. The sizing could be good, but could also be insanely off. So no more ebay, at least with Amazon you have the benefit of being able to check reviews.

I think all the above answers are great. I, personally, either go to amazon or to the local sex shop and kinda get into themed based stuff these days as roleplay and cosplay are my thing: right now I have a secretary outfit, cheerleader, maid, nurse, and glasses for the fun nerdy look, also a traditional schoolgirl skirt, but I'm sure you have all these!
Sometimes, shoes are fun to get into as well, asI have many customers who ask about platform heels, boots...one piece outfits can be fun, as well as maybe adding masks, cat ears bunny ears, I guess anything to make you feel like you're not in the same old same old.
So, most of these outfits, I have found them on amazon and for relatively cheap ($10-$20) and are you looking for more dance wear style lingerie, or just flat out lingerie?
Love,
aries

Yes to the glasses! I get a lot of people who appreciate my work outfits for boss/coworker roleplay. One outfit came with fake glasses which have been awesome. I believe that was a leg avenue outfit, they have good stuff and their one size outfits are a bit more inclusive than some of the overseas stuff. I had good luck putting outfits on my wish list as well.

Some of the requested outfits you might not think of are tight dresses that you would wear out, sundresses that can get caught between your buttcheeks, gym/workout clothes, and general cute everyday outfits (think sexy neighbor). Fashionnova has been good for me and affordable. I also get requests for "the highest heels you have," "fuck me heels" and wedges. I've had flipflop requests too, lol. For my shows I tend to stick with coordinated bra & panties, I have several sets of those. A well fitting bra will work better for me than most lingerie bras. Also a lot of guys request red, or specific VS panties like the rhinestone strap ones. Also traditional schoolgirl skirt has been mentioned, the tie top is also a classic. Starline costumes makes an affordable skirt in a variety of patterns and colors. And of course, lots and lots of thigh high nylons (I enjoy the ease of suspender nylons).

Hope this gives you some ideas to chew on!

I personally preffer more glam lingerie, so Victoria's Secret is a must, but I also like going to the mall and browsing through stores to see what they got, you can get pretty good deals if you pay attention. I would suggest buying themed lingerie, for example for BDSM try leather, chokers, fishnets and so on.

• Hugs
Reactions: SensualAries
Yes to the glasses! I get a lot of people who appreciate my work outfits for boss/coworker roleplay. One outfit came with fake glasses which have been awesome. I believe that was a leg avenue outfit, they have good stuff and their one size outfits are a bit more inclusive than some of the overseas stuff. I had good luck putting outfits on my wish list as well.

Some of the requested outfits you might not think of are tight dresses that you would wear out, sundresses that can get caught between your buttcheeks, gym/workout clothes, and general cute everyday outfits (think sexy neighbor). Fashionnova has been good for me and affordable. I also get requests for "the highest heels you have," "fuck me heels" and wedges. I've had flipflop requests too, lol. For my shows I tend to stick with coordinated bra & panties, I have several sets of those. A well fitting bra will work better for me than most lingerie bras. Also a lot of guys request red, or specific VS panties like the rhinestone strap ones. Also traditional schoolgirl skirt has been mentioned, the tie top is also a classic. Starline costumes makes an affordable skirt in a variety of patterns and colors. And of course, lots and lots of thigh high nylons (I enjoy the ease of suspender nylons).

Hope this gives you some ideas to chew on!

This was so specific, I loved it! Sometimes, even little props like poms poms and a skirt can suggest a theme of an outfit as well. Victoria's secret is great (sometimes a bit pricy for me but always has quality lingerie) and I think what emme said about heels is significant, because I also get a lot of requests for fuckmeheels and so on
Also, I get a lot of guys who are obssessed with pantyhose and stuff like that too (leggings, pantyhose, etc, knee socks, ankle socks)
I dunno, I feel like on cam I do want have something to differentiate me, but unlike the club, I don't necessarily go ALL OUT every single day on there. Some days I can be casual and sporty, and that works as well too.,
Variety is the spice of life!
So are glasses and ties lol!
Love,
Aries

Reactions: Emme Torx
I've found really cute bra and panty sets and lingerie sometimes at Burlington, TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshall's, or Gordman's (pretty sure Gordman's stores are all permanently closed though now sadly-all the ones in my area are out of business. :() for like $10 or $15. It's hit or miss though-sometimes I go in and they have a lot of cute stuff, and sometimes they don't have anything I like.

There's a store called Citi Trends in my city that sometimes has really cute lingerie for super cheap too-they're hit and miss though too, some of their stuff is super tacky LOL.

Check out Goodwill and thrift stores in your area too-I've found cute bras at Goodwill for only $2! :)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Everyone has covered everything really well! I just want to add I get a lot of requests for pantyhose. Ripping pantyhose is a common fetish so I get them from the dollar store only.

If anyone has a short list of pieces they consider "essentials" Id love to see yours :)

Everyone has covered everything really well! I just want to add I get a lot of requests for pantyhose. Ripping pantyhose is a common fetish so I get them from the dollar store only.

If anyone has a short list of pieces they consider "essentials" Id love to see yours :)
sorry i haven't been on here for days, after my post op from dental surgery was over, i've just been working non stop ok PANTYHOSE YES!
1) obviously some basic bra/panty pieces, i like bras that are a bit to small for me because they accentuate the cleavage, and cleavage looks kinda like an ass, so guys are just drawn to it right away, like almost to the point where the boobs dropping out but not quite so..
2) some props to maybe change up your mood: glasses, cat ears, bunny ears, pom poms for cheerleader stuff, fake glasses i found to be a great add on
3) fuckmeheels and also regular spiked heels. Guys do love the stripper platform heels but sometimes they want to see us in the kind of heels they'd actually take us out on a date with, so some good spiked heels (I still need to get some myself
4)pantyhose/fishnet style stuff, knee socks, or even ankle socks (guys get socks/foot fetishes)
6) I, personally, like to have a few "theme" outfits like i have nurse, maid, schoolgirl, cheerleader, secretary (too bad its too small for me now), a dominatrixy type leather onesy, and cat ears with cat face somtimes is fun too.
7) wigs, I don't think they're necessarily a MUST HAVE, but it's kinda fun to change your hair up without all the hair dye hassle..

Anyhow, with all that being said, you could prolly sit around in your regular lingerie and still do just as good..I mean, being decked out always helps, but you don't necessarily need all this stuff, so much as you just gotta do something that makes you feel decked out and look decked out so real essentials are:
makeup
blowdryer
lingerie sets/bikini sets
heels
pantyhose
a couple games
relevant tip goals

I hope this helped? I'm also trying to get some advice on different outifts as sometimes these cheap outfits have a tendency to fall apart eeasily....

Reactions: thinkinboutit
Hi girls,

shein.com or aliexpress.com. DIRT cheap. I wear them, take photos/vids/scenes and then resell them on MySexyAuctions.com + Manyvids store.

If you're looking for stuff like Victoria's Secret, go on eBay or Poshmark and plug in your sizes and the brand. I've gotten a TON of brand new with tags VS lingerie sets for like $25 this way.

I remember I used to go to places like Spencer's Gifts, adult shops, online lingerie/sexy costume sites, and spend too much money on schoolgirl outfits, sexy office secretary outfit, sexy prisoner outfit, Hawaiian/Hula Girl outfit, etc. I had a large pink storage bin filled with this stuff, even though guys usually weren't even making any special requests or anything for these outfits. And even when you do buy it, you may not be wearing it long before stripping out of it anyway...since the goal is often to get you out of those clothes. Back then I really should've been spending some of that money on getting myself better lighting, because that's more important IMO than having a large selection of stuff to wear.

Last fall I got on cam once wearing my tight black Special Ops Officer Halloween costume, and I really don't think people gave much of a damn. Lol. And it's a pain in the ass to get out of (and put right back on) just to do an ass flash. As long as you're wearing something that your boobs look really good in (Could simply be a cute push-up bra that you got from the thrift store + panties), you really don't have to go buying a lot of lingerie, imo. But if you want to, of course do it. :)

Can anyone show me what sexy (but not stripper) heels guys like? :giggle:
I am not a heels girl, but I need to get some. All I have are sneakers & boots...and my sensible emergency funeral flats.

when I "quit" camming a few years ago I must have tossed out two grand worth of toys, lingerie and shoes 😭

Can anyone show me what sexy (but not stripper) heels guys like? :giggle:
I am not a heels girl, but I need to get some. All I have are sneakers & boots...and my sensible emergency funeral flats.

when I "quit" camming a few years ago I must have tossed out two grand worth of toys, lingerie and shoes 😭
I'd guess just regular high heels from the shoe department at most stores? I've made a few clips with regular department store heels and they've done pretty well.

• Helpful!
Reactions: thinkinboutit
Status
Not open for further replies.