AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2019
Hey all.

I'm new here.
(Waiting to get active enough to get verified as a model :p)
I just started camming last week, and I'm trying to take some good photos for my MFC share page.
I'm not the worst photographer or model - I know about angles, lighting, background etc..
Buuuut.... Does anybody have any tips for actually making a good, interesting photo set?
Do you have any smart ways to prop your camera up, accessory recommendations, awesome photo editing programs?

Additional musings:
1) How many photos would you include in each set?
2) Do you price sets based on quality, quantity, a combination? Or have a fixed price?
3) How much is reasonable for new models to charge for photo sets?
4) Do you include non-nude and nude photos in the same set? (I was thinking of spitting my albums - non-nude only, and the full set.. with the non-nude being obviously much cheaper).

So far I've done a few with lingerie or clothes on, and just done some flashing.. and people seem to like them so far, but I don't want to do the same thing every time!

Most importantly!
Any Aussies around here that want to make friends?
It'd be great to have the extra support, and new friends are always awesome.

I am new as well and cant help much with pricing but I know that clothed/lingerie sets sell as well as nude. Also, I have been told (repeatedly) that even though I feel like I'm doing the same thing over and over, it is not to the one receiving so don't get too caught up in that. Maybe a wardrobe change? Or makeup change up? But I totally know how you feel!

I am planning to do themed sets as well. For example, submissive set where I am in a cage and cuffed to the top of the cage. I will also have a sexy flirty set in a red and black corset. I will also be doing nude sets and lingerie sets. I will charge more for nudes.

Also, there is a post somewhere on here about how to take pics and the key is to take a video then pull stills from it to create sets. Maybe try using the search function. I know I have seen it a few times lol but no clue where...

You got this! As one newbie to another, its gonna be awesome!

Also, there is a post somewhere on here about how to take pics and the key is to take a video then pull stills from it to create sets. Maybe try using the search function. I know I have seen it a few times lol but no clue where..

Why have I NEVER thought of this before?! Ugh its so obvious now!

Reactions: FoxyDame
Video stills are how I do it now. Though using a remote trigger with your phone/camera can also work really well.

I don't sell sets often so I can't really give 100% advice on this but when I do post sets I base on if they are softcore/ hardcore then based on # of pictures

I recommend always charging what you want to eventually be earning off the sets if at all possible. Factor in the amount of time you took for taking the pictures and editing them.

I sell the sets mixed. I'm not sure if a non nude set on its own would sell that well outside of certain fetishes

I'm Canadian but I live in Australia. Feel free to shoot me a message :)

Status
Not open for further replies.