AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexy Stuff? How about an ACF girls Snapchat?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
That's right, ACF is riding the current "Snapchat Takeover" hype! Our story will be visible to anyone who follows and will feature a different lovely lady each day. ACFgirls Snapchat Takeover Schedules

Go and add "ACFgirls2" right now, and see who is taking over today!

snap2.png

Post here to queue up for a takeover! (If you are unable to access that thread you are not yet eligible to participate, but once you're around and active enough on ACF you'll get in there! The very first step is to be verified, though!)

Last edited:
This is such an awesome idea and I'm excited to follow and see all the pretty ladies!

Reactions: MiaFoxUK
Are we allowed to screencap and share the lovely ladies on the takeover on here?

I think it would be a sexy/fun way to keep track of who hosted the takeover that day. Added bonus of if someone forgets who was hosting they can come see her here.

Are we allowed to screencap and share the lovely ladies on the takeover on here?

I think it would be a sexy/fun way to keep track of who hosted the takeover that day. Added bonus of if someone forgets who was hosting they can come see her here.
I don't see why that would be a problem!

Reactions: Rose
I love when I get to see all the cute pets, I love that people love showing them off. We got a bunny today.

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Gen
WoW! it's really a cool idea! I enjoy the snaps girls make. Sorry for asking, may I participate in snaps too? Or I need to become active member here before?
Once you're active enough you'll have access to the section of the forum about it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: paige_orion
Unfortunately I missed @TeganTrex 's takeover because of parenting, but she was GORGEOUS!

Followed by @ConnerJay and @NerdieBirdie respectively. Unfortunately I couldn't get a screencap of Nerdie's beautiful face, but wowza epic cleavage!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 32
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
Is this snapchat supposed to do anything? I added it but nothing has ever come though on it...

OK I'm obviously being dense, how do i see the story? :bag:
I see you already got it, but clarifying for anyone new who is also confused.

When you open snapchat, aside from seeing your own face or whatever image your camera is picking up, you see these at the bottom. The one on the right is stories of people you follow. It's purple if there are new updates to stories of people you follow, otherwise it's just white dots.
IMG_1080.PNG

Then on that page, click the person's story you wanna see! Easy peasy.
FullSizeRender 62.jpg

Reactions: Gen
By the way, I know Snapchat is an amazingly difficult app to navigate. Negative points for the creators for not making it simpler or better explained. It's annoying, but also AMAZING and fun.

If anyone else is new to snap and wants some pointers, feel free to post here! We'll help best as we can and hey we may actually learn stuff too.

Question about the technical side. Did snapchat bring in some new security update that lets a person give access to their account for a limited time? Or are people entrusting others with their password? Was just curious if people who had it decided to change the password and take over that account, could that be done? I've tried searching for that answer but no one addresses the password security question.

Question about the technical side. Did snapchat bring in some new security update that lets a person give access to their account for a limited time? Or are people entrusting others with their password? Was just curious if people who had it decided to change the password and take over that account, could that be done? I've tried searching for that answer but no one addresses the password security question.

There's no security update, passwords are being shared. As long as the person who currently has access to the Snapchat and password doesn't also have access to the email address attached to the account the owner of that email will be able to reset the password and reclaim the Snapchat. Just having access to the account COULD make it more vulnerable to things like social engineering, but given that a) the account is being shared between known and/or trusted individuals most of the time, and b) the person with access is often a member of an associated site that they risk being banned from, it's not likely they're going to mess with it. And what would be the point, really? The people following the account are going to be pissed, and the original owner will just start a new one.

I've used SC before but am still a newbie to it so when I followed ACF on snap ( "Team Snapchat" was automatically follwed ) so when I was touching the screen to skip their story I had mistakenly pressed too many times! My phone lags so it didn't catch up until half way through SnugglePunk's snaps so I thought I would continue to go through the snaps and then 're-start' the story but SNAPCHAT DOESN'T DO THE THING! Like Instagram followed in SC with it's 'story' I thought I could go through them and start again but no this wasn't the case! D: I did a dumbs lol Snapchat newbie for the win haha but anywayyy it's an amazing idea and I love seeing the snaps from other models! :D

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT
I've used SC before but am still a newbie to it so when I followed ACF on snap ( "Team Snapchat" was automatically follwed ) so when I was touching the screen to skip their story I had mistakenly pressed too many times! My phone lags so it didn't catch up until half way through SnugglePunk's snaps so I thought I would continue to go through the snaps and then 're-start' the story but SNAPCHAT DOESN'T DO THE THING! Like Instagram followed in SC with it's 'story' I thought I could go through them and start again but no this wasn't the case! D: I did a dumbs lol Snapchat newbie for the win haha but anywayyy it's an amazing idea and I love seeing the snaps from other models! :D

If you scroll down past the updated stories and all the ads, it'll list All Stories and you can replay it from there.

If you scroll to the bottom of the Stories page, you should be able to rewatch any Story that you missed within a certain time frame :)

Reactions: Booty_4U
Status
Not open for further replies.