AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShadowBanned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2021
secretpassionx.com
Twitter Username
@DivineScarlett1
Chaturbate Username
yoursecretpassionx
Hi! I'm Scar. As the title says something really strange is going on with my room. I made my account while on vacation in France and I streamed there a couple of times. The traffic was alright in the range of 100-150 viewers. But when I came back home it was like my account got shadowbanned. I get a maximum of 10 viewers unless I promote myself. And it does not make sense my stream quality is better than 90% of the models on the platform. I invested a lot of money in gear with little to no difference in viewer count as if I was to use my 720 laptop camera. Top-notch audio, good decor, and I'm very sociable and do my best to entertain. Is my country shadowbanned or my room I can't figure it out. Hope @punker barbie can help me as it is in my best interest to provide chaturbate with quality streaming and I see no return for the time and money I have invested. Or the algorithm is broken or there is no fairness. Hope my account has a bug or something because the fact that in France viewer count was good and home is almost inexistent is very weird

noup! 2 days of new in France 100+ viewers last 5 days in my country as new 12 viewers as u can see!

As @cbhours said, this sounds a lot like the drop was due to your “New” status expiring. Very common for this to happen, unfortunately. It’s not ideal, but it’s not because of a shadow ban.

For that matter, it’s not a reflection of the quality of your broadcast either. Great shows/stream quality does not always equal great traffic or tips, sadly.

Upvote 0
The problem is that the drop of views is not due to the expiration of the new tag! after i switched countries the drop came
but that is about the time that the new tag disappears.. how can you say it's not due to that, when if you were streaming for 2 days in france, that was definitely with the "new" tag. a day or so after that, you would have no "new" tag, which coincides precisely with what you're saying. are you telling me you had the "new" tag when you streamed in your home country? if so, how did you manage to remain tagged as "new" for longer than everyone else?

Upvote 0
I am curious, were you streaming from somewhere people could tell you were abroad and not at home?
I mean, this can usually attract more viewers. For example, I know models who will have few people in their room but then if they go to a friend's house with the sun and a pool it attracts a lot more people. I know your situation is most likely very different to this but I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Upvote 0
but that is about the time that the new tag disappears.. how can you say it's not due to that, when if you were streaming for 2 days in france, that was definitely with the "new" tag. a day or so after that, you would have no "new" tag, which coincides precisely with what you're saying. are you telling me you had the "new" tag when you streamed in your home country? if so, how did you manage to remain tagged as "new" for longer than everyone else?
the new tag lasts 7 days

Upvote 0
I am curious, were you streaming from somewhere people could tell you were abroad and not at home?
I mean, this can usually attract more viewers. For example, I know models who will have few people in their room but then if they go to a friend's house with the sun and a pool it attracts a lot more people. I know your situation is most likely very different to this but I hope you understand what I am trying to say.
home I have all my decor and stuff and there I only had a white wall. If in France I was streaming from a pool or anywhere outside I would have understand the viewer drop when i got indoors

Upvote 0
Hi @YourSecretPassionX

I saw you promoting your room the other day on CB and I visited you. You're room was totally empty with 1 mod witch who you were chatting with, two greys and a few anonymous viewers (10 in total). You didn't have a *New* tag on your cam and as I saw you had only 1500 followers. From my experience that's not enough followers to have a decent number of viewers.

I've been streaming for a few years and during this time I started new accounts at least 4 times. I always ended up having about 20 000 new followers on the day before the NEW tag was about to disappear and that helped me get to the front page and have at least 800-1000 viewers afterwards.

Once you get verified you get the NEW tag that makes it easier fo you to be spotted by people on CB in the next 7 days. During this time you need to make as many viewers to follow you as possible. I used to spend 8 hrs per day for 7 days to get noticed and followed by as many people as possible.

What you can do now is start again (new account). Make sure you have awesome goals, smile and chat with people.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
Hi @YourSecretPassionX

I saw you promoting your room the other day on CB and I visited you. You're room was totally empty with 1 mod witch who you were chatting with, two greys and a few anonymous viewers (10 in total). You didn't have a *New* tag on your cam and as I saw you had only 1500 followers. From my experience that's not enough followers to have a decent number of viewers.

I've been streaming for a few years and during this time I started new accounts at least 4 times. I always ended up having about 20 000 new followers on the day before the NEW tag was about to disappear and that helped me get to the front page and have at least 800-1000 viewers afterwards.

Once you get verified you get the NEW tag that makes it easier fo you to be spotted by people on CB in the next 7 days. During this time you need to make as many viewers to follow you as possible. I used to spend 8 hrs per day for 7 days to get noticed and followed by as many people as possible.

What you can do now is start again (new account). Make sure you have awesome goals, smile and chat with people.

Good luck.

I had the new tag and streamed daily. max pp in the room I had was 150 ish on the first day! afterwards 50 with promo. So smthing is fishy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.