AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Share your camming experience with me? Survey and interviews!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2020
Hi everyone!

I'm a political science student, and I'm doing a group research paper on the working conditions of camgirls and onlyfans creators, kind of looking at how you organize your work schedule, how you set boundaries, and comparing it with non-digital forms of sex work. I see you've had a lot of researchers coming in lately, thank you for being so patient with us!

It would be amazing if you could fill out this survey:

I'm also looking for about 5 to 7 people for 20 minute in-depth interviews in the coming days, by voicemail, by voice call, even by text if you prefer. You will of course be anonymous and we'll send you the final paper if you're interested! You can reply here or DM if you would be okay with sharing your experience, it would really help me out!

Thank you for your time!
Emma

Your first post in a cam model forum and you want us to take 20+ min survey plus another 20 min phone call knowing we get asked this all the time? If you want real research you should try camming yourself or pay the rates we have for privates. I don't know anyone who's going to do 40+ min of in depth personal answers without some sort of compensation if not more than normal rates given the personal questions asked. Not trying to be a jerk but also trying to be realistic. Most of the verified models here already know the answers so having access to a college paper isn't exactly compensation for time.

Emma. BB. No cammodel is going to give you their private telephone number unless they are extremely dumb and naive. Might want to look into Skype or discord to get that additional information. :)

• Funny!
Reactions: squirtalot
Status
Not open for further replies.