AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sharing Smiles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Apr 10, 2011
Music City
blackxrose92.com
Twitter Username
@BlackxRose92
Tumblr Username
BlackxRose92
MFC Username
RosiePie
Streamate Username
BlackxxxRose
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/54271/Rose-Black_s-Fetish-Store
I was taught to always pay it forward and/or give smiles whenever I can, and I was wondering what other people like to do to share smiles. Pretty please list your top 3 favorite ways to make people smile. :mrgreen:

1. Smiling and saying hello to strangers that I walk past and make eye contact with.
2. Anonymous acts of kindness, I find that keeping it private is more rewarding and makes the receiver feel that much more special because it puts 100% of the attention on them
3. Sweeping my neighbor's porch so that it looks clean and well kept, straightening their door mat when it's crooked and pulling the weeds on their side of the porch so the ivy doesn't grow up onto their door.

Rose said:
1. Smiling and saying hello to strangers that I walk past and make eye contact with.

I do this one. I walk my dog a few times a day in our new neighborhood and I have been smiling and waving at my new neighbors. I finally met the last one yesterday as he stopped and chatted with us for a minute. We just moved and are in a rather hidden away area with less then a dozen homes.
:-D

Smiling at people, especially mothers who look frazzled and embarrassed because their kid is crying.
Occasionally paying for the next person in Drive-Thru's order to hopefully brighten someone's day.
While staying in a hotel, I always leave inspiring quotes or funny pictures on the notepad for the cleaning lady.

I smile at strangers and make eye contact, and I give compliments whenever I see something worth complimenting. I've stopped stopping gorgeous ladies on the street to tell them they're super pretty though, because even though they seem really flattered, they probably think about it later and think it was a little creepy.
And whatever good deeds I can think of, so long as I'm able. Like offering to help people shovel their walks if I don't have anywhere to be.

Envy_Adams said:
Like offering to help people shovel their walks if I don't have anywhere to be.
I shoveled my neighbor's entire driveway once... and then got an ear full the little ol' lady because she might slip once it froze again.
After that, no more.

I'm pretty good with kids. I'm that guy making faces at your kid over the back of your booth and playing peek-a-boo... which kids clearly love. I often wonder how creepy I actually appear to parents but kids stare at me a lot... I can't help but to engage.

I like to smile at people I see. If my smile brightened someone's day, that makes me smile even more.

I like to smile at anyone who appears to have a disability. It is very upsetting to see people stare and whisper behind someone's back because they don't understand. I always offer a big smile to anyone who has a disability to make them feel accepted and loved and not made to feel like a freak.

I like to also always smile at babies. Love it when they smile back.

Status
Not open for further replies.