AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shirley, I need you - 3rd person on my account added by mistake?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miadanes369

Cam Model
May 22, 2020
Salzburg, Austria
Twitter Username
@miadanes369
Chaturbate Username
miadanes369
First of all, hi I hope you have great day, and let me introduce myself.
We met each others actually IRL at awards, in Cascais, last year, and I go on Chaturbate page by name miadanes369.
Today I made account "mebutbettermia" to see what is wrong with my account , and I can't get age verified because it's saying that I am already age verified on my account "miadanes369"
Support is giving me generic answers , but another problem, there is 3rd person with intials I don't recognize.
Maybe someone of your team added that person as a mistake and I want that person deleted.
Ok, that's 2 problems I am facing, hopefully you ll be able to fix this for me.

We met each others actually IRL at awards, in Cascais, last year, and I go on Chaturbate page by name miadanes369.
Today I made account "mebutbettermia" to see what is wrong with my account , and I can't get age verified because it's saying that I am already age verified on my account "miadanes369"
Support is giving me generic answers , but another problem, there is 3rd person with intials I don't recognize.
Maybe someone of your team added that person as a mistake and I want that person deleted.
hope you gonna fix this! support always give only generic answers, i call them copy paste support :( they only read first world of the email then they copy paste from chaturbate the details and send us back, always same .. Shirley is the only one who read and understand us, to bad she need to do all the support work also :( .

Upvote 0
Thanks Lexy for tagging Shirley.
Yeah, I hope too Anabeauty , because there are intials I dont reckon using.
And let's say what if that random, mistakenly added person on my name ID expires - I could say bye bye to all 120k followers :O
So, thats why I hope Shirley will see this soon.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Thanks Lexy for tagging Shirley.
Yeah, I hope too Anabeauty , because there are intials I dont reckon using.
And let's say what if that random, mistakenly added person on my name ID expires - I could say bye bye to all 120k followers :O
So, thats why I hope Shirley will see this soon.
inst that easy to lose folowers . Lately cb dont wanna transfer folowers anymore , but you are right, this is my biggest fear also, someone to steal my folowers ..

Upvote 0
Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.