AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

shirley please help my account verification system always throws error tipbarbe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2021
tipbarber
hello shirley I've been working alone in my chaturbate room but always the system says that I upload my documents the eh uploaded but the system always throws the same message and this is my first account the support I do not answer ah an ah answered eH attached my documents in the mail

This is the message that appears I do not have a passport The identification document is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.
and I'm not replacing my identification is the same document with which you create the account

transmit it only I will not transmit with anyone my

My account is tipbarber
[Chaturbate] 17971966

I would greatly appreciate the help of the documents many times but the system always throws me the same message the support always sends me to verify the account I upload the documents but always the same message appears and the documents are the same with which you create the account I am not Replacing the ID because with which you create the account send the documents in the mail @punker barbie
tipbarbe

Status
Not open for further replies.